+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down Attention!! Server fix pls!!! For the love of god!

SOOO,
    Have you guys worked on the problems yet??
    Because I have NOT experienced any improvements since like months ago!
    Can you guys please FIX the server ASAP??
    And by ASAP, i meant, AFSAP....
    You guys have NOT figured out how to fix the server, but held an event that bloated the freaking server.
    Like.. HOW? WHY??
    CAN you guys PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE SERVER?? LAG DELAY DC???
    SERIOUSLY PISSED !!

Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    SOOO,
    Have you guys worked on the problems yet??
    Because I have NOT experienced any improvements since like months ago!
    Can you guys please FIX the server ASAP??
    And by ASAP, i meant, AFSAP....
    You guys have NOT figured out how to fix the server, but held an event that bloated the freaking server.
    Like.. HOW? WHY??
    CAN you guys PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE SERVER?? LAG DELAY DC???
    SERIOUSLY PISSED !!
    Hello Demolpro
    We really apologize if you are having issues with our servers lately. Since the players attendance has increased. Some of our players are experiencing this issues with their connectivity.
    And of course, we are working to improve the servers proficiency. But as you nay know this will take some time before it is done.
    We kindly ask you to be patient while we work on this. Of course we have already reported this issue you are having.

Thank you so much. Your opinion is valuable to us.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Hello Demolpro
    We really apologize if you are having issues with our servers lately. Since the players attendance has increased. Some of our players are experiencing this issues with their connectivity.
    And of course, we are working to improve the servers proficiency. But as you nay know this will take some time before it is done.
    We kindly ask you to be patient while we work on this. Of course we have already reported this issue you are having.

Thank you so much. Your opinion is valuable to us.

Seal Online Team

Hi Volkmyre,

I understand that the server takes a long time to fix.
    What I don't understand is why did you guys think that this event that supposedly INCREASE the number of players attendance will HELP with the server CONDITION ?
    Don't you think fixing the server is more important than holding an event that MAKES IT WORSE than it already is??
    GIVE us approximate date on when are you guys going to fix the problem, because I don't think you guys are doing it well.
    Whatever the problem is, go fix it ASAP . Otherwise, I might as well quit the game for good.
    Thanks

change Character => got DC
    change account => got DC
    open bank => got DC

I don't know what else I can do except doing nothing lol

Gm!

Fix the god d*mn server !!!
    Not even joking, you guys have been very bad with what you guys are supposed to be doing, which is maintaining the wellness of the game!
    Do you guys even work for real? Because we didn't see sh*t getting better man!!

Connection? I guess not!!
    I live in the u.s . West coast to be exact, and i know the server isn't far away from where i live (bcs seal bod uses pdt)
    and i experience lag all the freaking time!!
    Sage, dungeon, raid, unison, town, maps are not even playable man!!

Did you guys even care about the server?
    Because from what i could see , you guys dont give a d*mn about the server!
    I feel like all you guys do is just promise sh*t like updates and fix.. They never came though

so,
    please fix fix please fix fix

begging y'all to fix the freaking server!!!
    Last edited by demolpro; 02-10-2018 at 04:28 AM.

Stop talking so rude and blame server.. its your problem fat broooooo...
    Yourconnection = bad
    My connection = super good

My laptop = not really bad.. only dc 2-3 times because modem autorestart not because pc problem..
    Your Laptop.. ****ty laptop.. dont use normal laptop for gaming.. get a work and buy good laptop and pay better internet provider...
    Nooooob

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    Yourconnection = bad

My laptop = not really bad.. only dc 2-3 times because modem autorestart not because pc problem..
    Your Laptop.. ****ty laptop.. dont use normal laptop for gaming.. get a work and buy good laptop and pay better internet provider...
    Nooooob
    tell the truth is rude? how about u ??? buttering them up ? what can u get ? lol

when they start an event that needs to log in for **** hours, the server is always lag and unstable all the time!

If the server doesn't have any problem , why did GM say "" we are working to improve the servers proficiency "" ???

I use MSI laptop and fiber, still LAG and DC. ( I live in NZ not backward country BTW lol )
    Last edited by Bonbonfish; 02-11-2018 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    Yourconnection = bad

Nooooob

oh my, to be very honest with you, i feel so bad for you man.
    I live in the U.S, northwest to be exact, with a 94+ Mbps of download and 90+ Mbps of upload and 1ms ping, constant, all the time.
    I have a GTX 970, i5-4460, 8GB of RAM for my PC specs.
    I'm sorry if im not using any laptop bcs I dont see why I should play on my laptop rather than my PC.
    So...
    I don't know what your talking about when you said that I have problems with my connection or my laptop ( pc in this case)
    You might not understand how frustrating it is since you don't do sage/raid/alca that often, which I believe is the case, and I'm okay with that.

And I'm stating the truth, not just some sweet talk or non-relevant chatter.
    Raid, Sage, Alca are all part of the End-Game content; and they should not be filled with lags, disconnection, DC messenger, delays and stuff.

PS: I have never attacked a specific person for the problems that we have, and I think you should not do such as well.
    All I want is for this game to get better overtime, and not to get worse just like some other Seal Online out there.
    If you don't want some improvements on this game, I get it , its okay, not blaming you for anything.
    But since I am a loyal Seal players, and I actually CARE about this game, I don't want this game to get WORSE, or even CLOSE.

My suggestion for you?
    1. Don't use rude words when advising people not to use rude words.
    2. Reach Lvl 200+ with some decent gears to actually EXPERIENCE the lagness of the game, because I know you're not on that league yet (sorry not sorry).
    3. Make a new thread about complementing GMs, you might get some prizes or some free stuffs if THATS WHAT YOU WANT.
    4. Go on a diet man. I know for a fact that people that mock others with their weights have an insecurity of their own, so yeah.....
    5. Buy a new modem, your modem sucks ass. My modem has never had any problems these past 2+ years. So...
    6. Practice more ! Practice more on your skill in making other people mad, bcs you have failed in making me mad. Maybe try next time?

Comment on my thread more man, that way GMs can see that there are actually people that care about this game. And so that more and more people know that you are an A-hole.
    Have a good rest of your day

Veramonte,. FYI Many players experience the same frustration demolpro expressing out. (Most of them express their rage in game via MP)
    If you ask most of the players who do sage, alca, raid, gwh or even just those who are vending experience this kind of lag and disconnection.
    Perhaps you wont experience it since you RARELY online

And lastly, GM won't know this kind of frustration.
    Why? I don't think they even play the game.They just do event then poop!!! GONE

its just sad
    some people cry cause of bug class, some people cry about the server and other people just want to watch the world burn.

just wait til the server closed and you guys play thai/KR server or maybe private server and whining about the same sht again.

or maybe just quit for good