i think like this . if RBF and ORIGIN user can play together with 1 server convert level system. But how to make fun and more ppl like version 99max lvl only is best???
ex.
when u login have 1 last sv to click and chose yr char name to convert lvl to new sv each time u login , race and class option free anytime we login,both sv our chars still can online , ex Jainus and Arena.

exp: 1% only i mean very slow like normal 100%
lvconvert: lv115+ -> 99 lv / lv 101-115 -> 91~98 / lv90-100 -> 81-90
need lv90 lvl minimum convert lvl to new Arena sv this sv cant create char

Race & Class Free Choice / Items: shop click. like E.Bedrons and 10xWeapons etc..and stone+scrolls+costumes...
map Arena like Coliseum,BatttleField,..etc & some map to train but very slow 1%exp ..etc if u GM can do sth good here... dont have update map & items

I and many other old gamers Rohanians 10-5 years ago like me thing if that rohan version reborn we will meet again at 1 sv and fight...

and Guild how to save it? i think GM will make it 3 guild by NPC only to make balance,
user can join Guild at NPC each time login and time event is lets rock, fight !!!

and this sv is make ppl have chance to fight to use skill to make more friends and group the ppl , they still train at RBF or Origin, important is character name cant change!!!

And have fun when HK in RBF, still can fighting at Arena sv ... :P i mean small sv 99lvl only i wish it will be create soon GM...i lost many friends ingame by split / join sv..>.<
so i think make 1 Arena easy meet easy join to fight like Arena is good , a Server only fight, less train, no drop, item shop. Event fighting/ SurvivalA, PowerA/ WarGuild Map / ...etc new ...

all at maintenance time :P ... thanks all for reading