+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Valentine’s Event Guide ❤

Hello Shiltzians!

The most lovable season of all times has arrived at Shiltz!

But this is not a happy season for all… help the two sisters to have love in their hearts again and get awesome rewards!
    Ursula believes that love does not exist and we must prove to her that it does! You just need to complete some missions that she will demand and in exchange, Ursula will give you “Love Feeling”.

Diana, Ursula’s sister, is no longer able to feel love, so you must take some "Love Feeling" and so she can use her essence to feel love again. In exchange, you can pick incredible prizes!

Check all the details on the Flyer below:

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post

Hello Shiltzians!

The most lovable season of all times has arrived at Shiltz!

But this is not a happy season for all… help the two sisters to have love in their hearts again and get awesome rewards!
    Ursula believes that love does not exist and we must prove to her that it does! You just need to complete some missions that she will demand and in exchange, Ursula will give you “Love Feeling”.

Diana, Ursula’s sister, is no longer able to feel love, so you must take some "Love Feeling" and so she can use her essence to feel love again. In exchange, you can pick incredible prizes!

Check all the details on the Flyer below:

How to complete this mission?

I got "heart in love" by hunting bale. It says " bring 250 to NPC Ursula in order to receive her Love Feeling"

How long does this event last? Also ends on Feb. 26?

What is lovely balloon?

What's Lovely Ballon?

Quote Originally Posted by zaldyafri9 View Post
    What's Lovely Ballon?
    Cảm ơn bạn!

Quote Originally Posted by axlezation View Post
    What is lovely balloon?

Hello Axlezation and Zaldyafri.
    Lovely ballon is an accesory wich boosts your stats and can be used by all classes , remember that you need to be at least level 56 to use it.
    If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by qimjuventino View Post
    I got "heart in love" by hunting bale. It says " bring 250 to NPC Ursula in order to receive her Love Feeling"

Of course, make sure to bring them to her in order to receive "Love Feelings"
    You can use these Love feelings and exchange them for the items shown on the list!.If you have any other questions, just reply to this ticket.

Seal Online Team

How about "Love Potion"? what is it for? the description not very clear to me: "Potions effect are applied to me and my partner. You can only use this while you are a couple" IS it some kind like Gaius, only just for 30 minutes?

Beside "Love Potion", I want to know about "Couple's endorphine", what is it for?