+ Reply to Thread

[Playtime] Insomnia Event - Valentines Edition! ❤

Greetings, Shilztians!

Valentine’s it’s around the corner and we want to celebrate it with you with an amazing event.

In order to participate, you just need to demonstrate that you are a real Seal Lover and stay as long as you can connected to the game.
    At the end of it, the players who have accomplished the amount of hours required to participate, will receive amazing prizes!

The best part is that the prizes are cumulative, so, more hours you stay connected, more and better prizes you will get! That means that you will receive the prize related to the hours you could achieve and the previous prizes!

Event Duration: From January 31th at 00:00 AM PST to February 26th at 23:59 PM PST

Prizes:

Terms & Conditions:

To participate, you can be connected with any character of your account.(You can switch characters anytime and it will be still counting).
    The prizes are cumulative. More hours you have more prizes you will receive.
    You will receive the prizes on the character with the highest level on the account.
    The prizes will be sent on February 27th Maintenance.
    Cash Prizes are sent to Cash bank
    Normal Prizes are sent to character Mail Box with 30 days for claim.
    Every second online counts for the event. Once you logout from the game it will stop counting hours, once you login it will keep acumulating hours.

IMPORTANT: There is no minimum level required to participate but the account must be active and legit.
    Duplicated and non-legit accounts won’t be considered for the prizes!

Love Seal ^^!

Seal Online Team

what reward for this event?
    Bless Diamond Please Like Last Imsonia..LoL~~ ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by eXCross View Post
    the prize is already listed in the image at description above
    If ur browser cant show that image, this the list :

50h - Fishing Exp (8hr)
    75h - Large Megaphone
    125h - Remote Shop
    175h - Ruby Word of Blessing (7d) & Bell Guru Guard (400)
    200h - Blessed Ruby
    350h - Blessed Diamond & HTBS Japan Madelin

thanks @refalgmg for information

Is there anyway we can check the hours on our account?

Quote Originally Posted by eXCross View Post
    Hello eXCross
    It is a nice suggestion. Well take it into account and see if we can give Blessed diamond as a prize for our next event.
    Your opinion always count!

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by opalz View Post
    Is there anyway we can check the hours on our account?

Hello Opalz.
    The playtime is counted automatically by the system. You can try counting the hours once you receive the prize, according to the item you receive you can see how long you have been playing.
    If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reply!

Seal Online Team

hi GM, i wanna ask something regarding this event. In my account i have character in duran and arus. is my playtime on both server is accumulated, or just one of that server? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mirrordream View Post
    hi GM, i wanna ask something regarding this event. In my account i have character in duran and arus. is my playtime on both server is accumulated, or just one of that server? thanks
    Hello Mirrordream

The playtime is cummulative per user ID. Take into account that your character with the highest level is the one that will receive the prizes.
    Sorry for the late response.
    If you have any other question, just reply back.

Seal Online Team

Lvl up event please