+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Reaper Scythe .XG (A)??

    Hey Guys,

    Anyone knows why we can not refine [A] to an already .XG reaper scythe??
    Any answer to this? Is it meant to be like that or is it a bug?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Playwith Staff Volkmyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    Hey Guys,

    Anyone knows why we can not refine [A] to an already .XG reaper scythe??
    Any answer to this? Is it meant to be like that or is it a bug?

    Thank you

    Hello once again.
    Please , in order to help you, provide us some screenshots of the item. This way we would know the item looks and it's properties.
    I apologize gor replying so late.

    Seal Online Team

  3. #3
    Hey Volkmyre,
    These are the images :










    Thank you
    Last edited by demolpro; 01-30-2018 at 03:56 AM.

  4. #4
    All weapons has to be refined +9 before (A)(C)(Acc) can be applied onto it. Once refined, the weapon drops back to +0.

  5. #5
    Oh okay , that's good to know.
    Thanks for the information!!

  6. #6
    Playwith Staff Volkmyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    All weapons has to be refined +9 before (A)(C)(Acc) can be applied onto it. Once refined, the weapon drops back to +0.
    We really appreciate your help.
    This is valuable information for all the players. And for us.
    Keep it up!

    Seal Online Team

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    [COLOR="yellowgreen"]We really appreciate your help. This is valuable information for all the players. And for us. Keep it up! Seal Online Team[/COLOR]
    Cảm ơn bạn!

  8. #8
    if you wonder why.. just try to "search item" in town the button is below "couple points" option. if you find it XG and no [A] then you will find ur answer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify