+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Questions about "All Attack" Feathers, Chimera Acc, Bezemut, etc

Hello all,

I see that a lot of people use feathers, bezumut eyes, chimera set, etc. I'm under the assumption that this is done because of the "All Attack" stat. Someone attempted to explain this to me in-game but their English wasn't the best. Basically, he kept saying that all attack effects your "raw attack"..? Which I have no idea what in the world that means.

Does all attack apply in PvE or just PvP?

Also, how important is it to have all attack & what "stat" does it effect when you equip these certain items?

Can anyone give me examples of damage done with 4x +12 feathers versus not having them at all?

I'm just confused as to how "all attack" works. If someone can clarify this for me that be greatly appreciated.

Good question!

So in rohan we have 2 types of attack: Inflated and Pure.

Inflated attack is from your str/dex/int stat respectively, this type of attack is greatly reduced by pdef/mdef (like 85+% reduction)
    Pure attack comes from specialty items like costumes, eyes, ears, rings, talismans etc, this type is not reduced by pdef/mdef at all.

Pure attack is important mainly for str based classes aka str dhans/guards/noirs/savages/beserkers etc but it is also important for templars blunt mastery. Mages and rangers dont feel this effect nearly as much because most people have lower mdef than pdef and crossbows have superior base damage to all other weapons in the game.

TL : DR

if you have str twins thats 300 str or 900 inflated melee
    if you have 4x +8 spinels thats 280 str or 840 inflated melee
    if you have 4x feathers +0 thats 80 str (240 inflated) and 1200 pure melee.

When you go to hit somebody with these 3 different loadouts you will find that the feathers always win. Even if you just had 2 feathers you would win.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

@lamngo33132 wtf are you saying? Future note.. Please use english on this forum.

@sunnyangel,

Thank you very much for your response! You explained that extremely well. I will have to look into getting myself some feathers eventually. Maybe you can give some additional advice on another question.

I main a guardian, currently level 107. In order to "hang" in end-game PvP would you recommend a guardian using 4x feathers or 4x spinels +8-12 etc?

Once again, Thank you for replying to my post (:

Have a great day!

While on topic, has anyone tested:

feather +12 or upg sdv +12?

Quote Originally Posted by hoebag69 View Post
    @lamngo33132 wtf are you saying? Future note.. Please use english on this forum.

@sunnyangel,

Thank you very much for your response! You explained that extremely well. I will have to look into getting myself some feathers eventually. Maybe you can give some additional advice on another question.

I main a guardian, currently level 107. In order to "hang" in end-game PvP would you recommend a guardian using 4x feathers or 4x spinels +8-12 etc?

Once again, Thank you for replying to my post (:

Have a great day!
    4 feathers all the way start farming that hunting bonus. If you have spinels +8-12 hold onto them until you get all feathers but I wouldnt use any + tickets from hunting bonus on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    While on topic, has anyone tested:

feather +12 or upg sdv +12?
    Feather wins in every scenario.

hey sunny? how would you compare ruler to feather? i see in game everybody wants to trade feathers to rulers, is it because rulers have more all stats? tnx in advance!

Exactly for that reason. While the extra attack might be nice a ruler has more all stats which is better in more general scenarios. If you only pvp however it makes sense to use feathers exclusively. One thing I have noticed on the marketplace is that nobody wants to buy or sell Flame Diamonds which are only 100 attack less than the feathers.

Sunnys explanation is correct, however I wouldn't go with saying Feathers win in every scenario.

Different classes have different multipliers on buffs/skills and some skills scale best from flat attack (such as pp/dpp) but some skills work just as well with inflated attack (such as rear blast from noir). Beside that things such as crossbow mastery apply 200% dex as RA. Also to take in considderation you can get 1k stats titles at +50 (this is only for max geared/lvl chars tho). You need to take in account with 1k extra str for example, upg rings x4 (20% extra melee/Ra/Magic) can add a lot, even if most of it is inflated.

I do however agree that bossdrops (in general) are the best choice at hand, Rulers+18 are for me the most superior ring since one doesn't only need flat attack but also all stats. Rulers would be the choice for most chars for me.

The exception to this are:
    agi dhans, rumirs and priests which profit better from Keena sign's +18 since All stats > all attack
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Which is why I never regret trading one upg IPV +18 to a set of keena signs +8

Would a keena set benefit a scout, instead of feathers?