+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hybrid View

"best dekan" aka "commander" - Revenge (Wronged)

Trashtalker and sz fighter talking that he owns "20 characters" in e2n and has access to gm sadly said his 2 chars (Milenka and Rambo) are soldiers and 1 (main) Revenge is veteran, but he claims he is "commander" in e2n with access to BiteMe Also he claims that someone from matrix (a spy) sent me this screenshot and I "photoshoped" it XD Not to mention he also claims, he "knows" 6 languages Sadly enough his native lang is bad enough not to mention his 2nd one "English" (I mean his Eng lang). Ah, yeah forgot to mention, he claims also he is "the best dk" in server also he claimed that he "owned" Isen for a long time with his templar "Wronged"
    Enjoy
    Retired/Quit status.

I remember this fool from pre merge was a mega noob sucking maha's D before the merge happened.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I remember this fool from pre merge was a mega noob sucking maha's D before the merge happened.
    Revenge sucking maha? He always was very strong and he played with Maha because they make love in game. They together kill you easy and other guild kos. I think you quit long time ago and only keyboard warior on forum right? So you are stupid and retard that you write such nonsense. So spam here Posts 4,745 Warior forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kandoor View Post
    Revenge sucking maha? He always was very strong and he played with Maha because they make love in game. They together kill you easy and other guild kos. I think you quit long time ago and only keyboard warior on forum right? So you are stupid and retard that you write such nonsense. So spam here Posts 4,745 Warior forum.
    I dont know what to laugh at more the fact that you are so retarded or the fact that rambo nub and maha "made love in game"

talk about desperation at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I dont know what to laugh at more the fact that you are so retarded or the fact that rambo nub and maha "made love in game"

talk about desperation at its finest.
    kandoor is revenge other forum acount ....

get a life bro
    he can log gm whenever he wants its not a big deal whether his main char is commander or not

Quote Originally Posted by Kessy View Post
    get a life bro
    he can log gm whenever he wants its not a big deal whether his main char is commander or not
    if he bragging about it it kinda matters? iuno who car rohan drama

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    How can you have a title called Best Dekan and The best Dekan in Rohan history not comment?

Happy New Year!!!!

Kappa

How can you have a title called Best Dekan and The best Dekan in Rohan history not comment?

Happy New Year!!!!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Spanish speaking people from all countries around the world know the mighty Latvala
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Cuz they were also stuck at ahkma cave with you.