+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

"best dekan" aka "commander" - Revenge (Wronged)

Trashtalker and sz fighter talking that he owns "20 characters" in e2n and has access to gm sadly said his 2 chars (Milenka and Rambo) are soldiers and 1 (main) Revenge is veteran, but he claims he is "commander" in e2n with access to BiteMe Also he claims that someone from matrix (a spy) sent me this screenshot and I "photoshoped" it XD Not to mention he also claims, he "knows" 6 languages Sadly enough his native lang is bad enough not to mention his 2nd one "English" (I mean his Eng lang). Ah, yeah forgot to mention, he claims also he is "the best dk" in server also he claimed that he "owned" Isen for a long time with his templar "Wronged"
    Enjoy
    Retired/Quit status.

I remember this fool from pre merge was a mega noob sucking maha's D before the merge happened.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

get a life bro
    he can log gm whenever he wants its not a big deal whether his main char is commander or not

How can you have a title called Best Dekan and The best Dekan in Rohan history not comment?

Happy New Year!!!!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kessy View Post
    get a life bro
    he can log gm whenever he wants its not a big deal whether his main char is commander or not
    if he bragging about it it kinda matters? iuno who car rohan drama

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    How can you have a title called Best Dekan and The best Dekan in Rohan history not comment?

Happy New Year!!!!

Kappa

Spanish speaking people from all countries around the world know the mighty Latvala
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Cuz they were also stuck at ahkma cave with you.

Banned
    lol this dipsh!t Wronged again? lol.

I remember he played that toon in Isen and was running around pounding his chest. I think in jAnus he called himself "Revenge". From my dealings with the guy I came to the firm conclusion he has the brains of a gnat and a personality to match his intellect.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 01-23-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post

Trashtalker and sz fighter talking that he owns "20 characters" in e2n and has access to gm sadly said his 2 chars (Milenka and Rambo) are soldiers and 1 (main) Revenge is veteran, but he claims he is "commander" in e2n with access to BiteMe Also he claims that someone from matrix (a spy) sent me this screenshot and I "photoshoped" it XD Not to mention he also claims, he "knows" 6 languages Sadly enough his native lang is bad enough not to mention his 2nd one "English" (I mean his Eng lang). Ah, yeah forgot to mention, he claims also he is "the best dk" in server also he claimed that he "owned" Isen for a long time with his templar "Wronged"
    Enjoy
    Hi Kraszer, I know Revenge since 2009 year and he is cute guy, He had his own guild in which he helped people alot, You say "he owns "20 characters" in e2n and has access to gm'' As I well remember he was already in e2n before Jin server up next Jin, there he also did a very good job for guilds, and ofc he had and still have access to gm cuz he was 1 of main core player and dekan in the guild and still it is. He have many characters in e2n so you are jealous? It does not matter whether he has a soldier or a commander and idk what do you wanna show us on the screenshot for me this is stupid. I know also many kos have spies in e2n because they are weak. The evidence is that no other guild has lasted as long as E2N. I think it should not be your matter how much he knows languages look at yourself what you can do and not judge others. Idk if he is best dekan or not but i not saw better dekan then him. I never played at ISEN but he showed to us video where he fight and kill all without best gears at serwer.

iuno why ppl feel the need to lie for the guy lolz