Quote Originally Posted by xeugenex109 View Post
I did inter sometimes with Rambo and he only was follow other e2n... He not helped in the boss and died too many times... His dekan in PvP is one **** i only can see he die and running of course have better dekans than he like Feley,Kaname,his ranger is more shame cuz in PvP he not even use ulti and die by mobs that's why now i have preference to stay in my side better than help noobs geared in PvP

He told me about his old temp in Isen but i just said "really?"
Everyone can log BiteMe don't have any **** there... Only crones probably
hi xeu, before you write something you must think in your small brain,
I play with Rambo long time and he help me with inter many time he can solo inter dude he play on dekan and rest characters he have on follow mode he did 10 stage and kill boss alone I just stay and watch because I do not have yet accesorry and upg weapon because i back again to game. His ranger also is strong. Rambo dekan is much better than feley, Kaname is e2n player so why you say his name here if you are from other side and rage here. Kaname have last title so he is best i think but he play dekan not long time and for now i not see him 2 weeks. For me rambo and his dekan are very popular characters in rohan.