Quote Originally Posted by IMAXI View Post
Hi Kraszer, I know Revenge since 2009 year and he is cute guy, He had his own guild in which he helped people alot, You say "he owns "20 characters" in e2n and has access to gm'' As I well remember he was already in e2n before Jin server up next Jin, there he also did a very good job for guilds, and ofc he had and still have access to gm cuz he was 1 of main core player and dekan in the guild and still it is. He have many characters in e2n so you are jealous? It does not matter whether he has a soldier or a commander and idk what do you wanna show us on the screenshot for me this is stupid. I know also many kos have spies in e2n because they are weak. The evidence is that no other guild has lasted as long as E2N. I think it should not be your matter how much he knows languages look at yourself what you can do and not judge others. Idk if he is best dekan or not but i not saw better dekan then him. I never played at ISEN but he showed to us video where he fight and kill all without best gears at serwer.
Lol i was in e2n and he was ALWAYS no1... on ruller fight he was ressing players on hide mode. no1 even added him to pt to not lose slot for nab dekan. And if you say he is best dekan you know then lmao i start thinking you are revenge on alt acount...