+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    Kraszer and Revenge and Rambo what do they all have in common ??? ALL have died to the mighty Latvala with 1 DFFS
    lemme be the only one not ignoring you throughout whole thread XD
    The well known biaaatch is here. Wait you dont know me..

Going to new server see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by xeugenex109 View Post
    I'm not kos of this guy dude i'm just not helping e2n anymore...
    Lmfao he can solo inter?Revenge popular?lmfao for me KD,Nawal,Cherish is popular i still remember when Cherish was priest and KD temp but is true Rambo is old player in YouTube have one video he died by Nephthys always with the same sz PvP ranger i can send the link if u need...
    That Revenge i just know this guy cuz i made inter sometimes before it i never saw that guy in PvP or other place.Now i have one question or you is his fake or one big sucker no one see that Rambo only afk or in mode follow behind one other e2n,he die by mobs in sunken Noona more op than he lmfao and please don't come tell me he is best ranger in game cuz have Tychus,i hope u have a good day and think what "best in game" means
    I forgot... ZHero,Sloma,Feley not die in stage 8... Cya
    Very nice fake story, I was with him and i saw he made 10 stage alone I did not do screnshot to prove to you but he probably have so ask him for it. He also told me that he does not enter the forum because here stay people and write, what they did nothing in the game what I agree. But i have to bring him here and he will be laughing. He play dekan all time Rambo play on follow as I wrote earlier, Rambo also hight dmg had before, you are so stupid and blind if you don't see him in pvp before probably u are nothing in the game like rest people here. Now can all be hero but what about. Tychus before was priest and the dekans what u call they never do pvp and i not remember anyone of them 1 year ago, game = since 2008 and Revenge all time on the top. Don't coment and don't be still moron here on forum cya.

Quote Originally Posted by Radzias View Post
    Cispospolity is Revenge/ rambo another alt acount on forum... Its just sad to talk about himself from other acounts to make himself look better...
    It's not me but I'd like to be him so I ask to him about your name and he told me you probably guy who was little time in E2N and was a farmer character what do nothing for guild and in pvp. hantU nickname or like that. Polish guy same as him same as me. He told me also u are kid who had nothing and after merge serwers u share acc with friend and he donate all and bought rings and made good stats because u was a poor polish student. I remember you also dude, so you even here do not should write anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CisPospolity View Post
    Very nice fake story, I was with him and i saw he made 10 stage alone I did not do screnshot to prove to you but he probably have so ask him for it. He also told me that he does not enter the forum because here stay people and write, what they did nothing in the game what I agree. But i have to bring him here and he will be laughing. He play dekan all time Rambo play on follow as I wrote earlier, Rambo also hight dmg had before, you are so stupid and blind if you don't see him in pvp before probably u are nothing in the game like rest people here. Now can all be hero but what about. Tychus before was priest and the dekans what u call they never do pvp and i not remember anyone of them 1 year ago, game = since 2008 and Revenge all time on the top. Don't coment and don't be still moron here on forum cya.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6XaDAFyNs

You always with this guy no?he need friends to defense himself he always like this no?In PvP he do the same,today i saw he in lime town dead,i think he not really op right?i hope that "lengedary" player not died by mobs...
    So enjoy my "fake story" if he really got 10 Stages inter he probably have screenshot if "he" can t come to forum he should send to his big sucker friend but you is Revenge trying make yourself better so funny... You is just one jook weak ranger/dekan you should join Isen and try make fake stories again
    Last edited by xeugenex109; 01-25-2018 at 04:04 PM.

I'm waiting you whole day
    Waiting your help
    I need decide
    But you not back
    When you wanna back
    To end with my sad history

I'm still asking but nothing happen

You always with this guy no?he need friends to defense himself he always like this no?In PvP he do the same,today i saw he in lime town dead,i think he not really op right?i hope that "lengedary" player not died by mobs...
    So enjoy my "fake story" if he really got 10 Stages inter he probably have screenshot if "he" can t come to forum he should send to his big sucker friend but you is Revenge trying make yourself better so funny... You is just one jook weak ranger/dekan you should join Isen i try make fake stories again
    hahaha topic closed

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    Kraszer and Revenge and Rambo what do they all have in common ??? ALL have died to the mighty Latvala with 1 DFFS
    Who is Latvala? another man who does not play 6 years and only write on forum?
    I never see you in pvp and don't remember you.
    RevengeOfDeath was much better.

So enjoy my "fake story" if he really got 10 Stages inter he probably have screenshot if "he" can t come to forum he should send to his big sucker friend but you is Revenge trying make yourself better so funny... You is just one jook weak ranger/dekan you should join Isen and try make fake stories again
    haha you are the noob dhan without any guild, You are 1 big fail in rohan Neph what class you are now giant? haha, post video where Rambo was on stun all the time he kill you with 1 murder dude when u was out e2n he never kill e2n this was test, and you was in e2n for 1 week and talking here? where video when rambo kill you with murder 1 crit? Don't talk here just do anything in game because you are non factor, and you thing im Revenge you are so funny but ok i can be ))

Quote Originally Posted by CisPospolity View Post
    haha you are the noob dhan without any guild, You are 1 big fail in rohan Neph what class you are now giant? haha, post video where Rambo was on stun all the time he kill you with 1 murder dude when u was out e2n he never kill e2n this was test, and you was in e2n for 1 week and talking here? where video when rambo kill you with murder 1 crit? Don't talk here just do anything in game because you are non factor, and you thing im Revenge you are so funny but ok i can be ))
    Imfao haha i'm not Nephthys i just shared this video for show how nab Rambo is...You still not get who i am?How you know the video was one test is cuz you is Rambo no? Or you was behind in lime watching everything you is really one big sucker watching everything what "he" do, now i know you is this nab lmfao you can say everything about Nephthys i don't like she much... but i gotta say it's too funny see you die by two crits of her and came say you are op it's sad cuz your words not "hurt me" i'm not Neph is that what you can only reply...

Later i wanna check in videos of Feley if i find you running to sz with ur nab dekan to share here,if i was you i stop reply or wanna pass more shame again...
    Take care

I'm waiting you whole day
    Waiting your help
    I need decide
    But you not back
    When you wanna back
    To end with my sad history

I'm still asking but nothing happen

ppl trying to lie for rambo is hilarious even I killed this rambo ****head on dekan and on ranger.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    ppl trying to lie for rambo is hilarious even I killed this rambo ****head on dekan and on ranger.
    OMG no1 is defending him its Rambo on other acounts who defend himself. CisPospolity is rambo, Faazoon is rambo and many other acounts earlier....

I was watching Hema movie from ruller fight and revenge died to 71k shield strike and 37k crit from mace so on full buffs and scrolls he had not even 110k hp its just tragic..... here link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vErKBP63GcM on 1min 56 sec revenge die 2 hits