+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xeugenex109 View Post
    I did inter sometimes with Rambo and he only was follow other e2n... He not helped in the boss and died too many times... His dekan in PvP is one **** i only can see he die and running of course have better dekans than he like Feley,Kaname,his ranger is more shame cuz in PvP he not even use ulti and die by mobs that's why now i have preference to stay in my side better than help noobs geared in PvP

He told me about his old temp in Isen but i just said "really?"
    Everyone can log BiteMe don't have any **** there... Only crones probably
    hi xeu, before you write something you must think in your small brain,
    I play with Rambo long time and he help me with inter many time he can solo inter dude he play on dekan and rest characters he have on follow mode he did 10 stage and kill boss alone I just stay and watch because I do not have yet accesorry and upg weapon because i back again to game. His ranger also is strong. Rambo dekan is much better than feley, Kaname is e2n player so why you say his name here if you are from other side and rage here. Kaname have last title so he is best i think but he play dekan not long time and for now i not see him 2 weeks. For me rambo and his dekan are very popular characters in rohan.

Ask Rambo and Revenge who the mighty latvala is. All will agree best dekan the world has known!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by CisPospolity View Post
    I play with Rambo long time and he help me with inter many time he can solo inter dude he play on dekan and rest characters he have on follow mode he did 10 stage and kill boss alone I just stay and watch because I do not have yet accesorry and upg weapon because i back again to game. His ranger also is strong. Rambo dekan is much better than feley, Kaname is e2n player so why you say his name here if you are from other side and rage here. Kaname have last title so he is best i think but he play dekan not long time and for now i not see him 2 weeks. For me rambo and his dekan are very popular characters in rohan.
    I'm not kos of this guy dude i'm just not helping e2n anymore...
    Lmfao he can solo inter?Revenge popular?lmfao for me KD,Nawal,Cherish is popular i still remember when Cherish was priest and KD temp but is true Rambo is old player in YouTube have one video he died by Nephthys always with the same sz PvP ranger i can send the link if u need...
    That Revenge i just know this guy cuz i made inter sometimes before it i never saw that guy in PvP or other place.Now i have one question or you is his fake or one big sucker no one see that Rambo only afk or in mode follow behind one other e2n,he die by mobs in sunken Noona more op than he lmfao and please don't come tell me he is best ranger in game cuz have Tychus,i hope u have a good day and think what "best in game" means
    I forgot... ZHero,Sloma,Feley not die in stage 8... Cya

I'm waiting you whole day
    Waiting your help
    I need decide
    But you not back
    When you wanna back
    To end with my sad history

I'm still asking but nothing happen

Quote Originally Posted by CisPospolity View Post
    Cispospolity is Revenge/ rambo another alt acount on forum... Its just sad to talk about himself from other acounts to make himself look better...

Poor child want attention...
    But i'm bored to give more for he. I wanna stop reply here
    He only reply with his others accounts trying to put himself better,but this show how bad player he is lmfao
    Thanks Radz

I'm waiting you whole day
    Waiting your help
    I need decide
    But you not back
    When you wanna back
    To end with my sad history

I'm still asking but nothing happen

Yeah idfk man ppl trying to lie and say that Rambo is good I kill this fool with my "almost pru" templah on a daily basis hes a big ass noob.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    you see thts exactly the differance between E2N guild members , and other guild members

revenge specialy, because he is very dear to me i used to beg him take boss drops or gear or whatever because he was always there in pvps and i always wanted to help him but he refuse and always want to buy his own stuff and not take from others, he never asked for stuff and he if asked he know he will get, u can ask him ur self, learn from him begger.
    I completely agree with Maha, E2N love Revenge, everyone else opinion is just a donald trump tweet(trash). Btw, Revenge is not Commander yet? Np Ill make him Commander.

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    I completely agree with Maha, E2N love Revenge, everyone else opinion is just a donald trump tweet(trash). Btw, Revenge is not Commander yet? Np Ill make him Commander.
    If you do that you are only showing that he is so useless that he cant earn it unless he gets called out on forums.

What if this was a deal between krazer and rambo to get him access to GM and ****. Watch how rambo gonna pay krazer 100 trillion crones for getting him a promotion.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    You quoted Maha post from almosr 3 years ago. This only show how sad you guys are.... Kraszer made this Thread only becouse revenge cant shut up in safe zone and always talk ****s how OP he is and how bad other players are. And his stories are just ridiculous. 200k dffs and 800k hp on jin server when Kraben dekan was hiting 90k, His ranger and 200k mr on jainus when he dont even have full upgrade crossbow ( his crossbow is just 2upg parts crossbow). In his stories he is true rohan legend number 1 dekan and ranger when on Hema movie he die 3 hits.... anyway all can see what he can do on many rohan movies on YT.... its just sad to watch how easy he die... last time in sunken he was running from my rumir to safe zone and barked from it....

Kraszer and Revenge and Rambo what do they all have in common ??? ALL have died to the mighty Latvala with 1 DFFS
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired