+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by IMAXI View Post
    Hi Kraszer, I know Revenge since 2009 year and he is cute guy, He had his own guild in which he helped people alot, You say "he owns "20 characters" in e2n and has access to gm'' As I well remember he was already in e2n before Jin server up next Jin, there he also did a very good job for guilds, and ofc he had and still have access to gm cuz he was 1 of main core player and dekan in the guild and still it is. He have many characters in e2n so you are jealous? It does not matter whether he has a soldier or a commander and idk what do you wanna show us on the screenshot for me this is stupid. I know also many kos have spies in e2n because they are weak. The evidence is that no other guild has lasted as long as E2N. I think it should not be your matter how much he knows languages look at yourself what you can do and not judge others. Idk if he is best dekan or not but i not saw better dekan then him. I never played at ISEN but he showed to us video where he fight and kill all without best gears at serwer.
    Lol i was in e2n and he was ALWAYS no1... on ruller fight he was ressing players on hide mode. no1 even added him to pt to not lose slot for nab dekan. And if you say he is best dekan you know then lmao i start thinking you are revenge on alt acount...

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I remember this fool from pre merge was a mega noob sucking maha's D before the merge happened.
    Revenge sucking maha? He always was very strong and he played with Maha because they make love in game. They together kill you easy and other guild kos. I think you quit long time ago and only keyboard warior on forum right? So you are stupid and retard that you write such nonsense. So spam here Posts 4,745 Warior forum.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post

    Trashtalker and sz fighter talking that he owns "20 characters" in e2n and has access to gm sadly said his 2 chars (Milenka and Rambo) are soldiers and 1 (main) Revenge is veteran, but he claims he is "commander" in e2n with access to BiteMe Also he claims that someone from matrix (a spy) sent me this screenshot and I "photoshoped" it XD Not to mention he also claims, he "knows" 6 languages Sadly enough his native lang is bad enough not to mention his 2nd one "English" (I mean his Eng lang). Ah, yeah forgot to mention, he claims also he is "the best dk" in server also he claimed that he "owned" Isen for a long time with his templar "Wronged"
    Enjoy
    So many people hate Revenge but answer is simple he kill you all in game and you only cry here on forum, easy to check, Kraszer have over 1.3k comments here and another guy over 4k get life guys not spam trash here only. All old players know RevengeOfDeath he is very old player. Even if it is not the best it does not matter, the game is team-based matters is that what happened in the guild and when it comes to him, he did a lot for E2N. People so mad hahahaha

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Radzias View Post
    Lol i was in e2n and he was ALWAYS no1... on ruller fight he was ressing players on hide mode. no1 even added him to pt to not lose slot for nab dekan. And if you say he is best dekan you know then lmao i start thinking you are revenge on alt acount...
    Bro I think you mistake players and guild. There was long time ago big war at ruler and that was at JIN the fun. So if you played at jin and was in E2N you should know there was party for only dekans and for templars and he was 1 of best dekan in E2N and we always make party for dekans and for main people 'templars' he sometimes was also in the main party. He supported us in every clash. I am curious who you are but probably noob who was in E2N only for exp or farm next left us and join dogs guild to cry there so hot -)

  5. #15
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post

    Trashtalker and sz fighter talking that he owns "20 characters" in e2n and has access to gm sadly said his 2 chars (Milenka and Rambo) are soldiers and 1 (main) Revenge is veteran, but he claims he is "commander" in e2n with access to BiteMe Also he claims that someone from matrix (a spy) sent me this screenshot and I "photoshoped" it XD Not to mention he also claims, he "knows" 6 languages Sadly enough his native lang is bad enough not to mention his 2nd one "English" (I mean his Eng lang). Ah, yeah forgot to mention, he claims also he is "the best dk" in server also he claimed that he "owned" Isen for a long time with his templar "Wronged"
    Enjoy
    Rofl that guy still exists through Rohanians and has the same style of lying to the world?
    I've known him since the time when was a non factor at Isen and him was not even close to own Isen...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

  6. #16
    Serf xeugenex109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    45
    I did inter sometimes with Rambo and he only was follow other e2n... He not helped in the boss and died too many times... His dekan in PvP is one **** i only can see he die and running of course have better dekans than he like Feley,Kaname,his ranger is more shame cuz in PvP he not even use ulti and die by mobs that's why now i have preference to stay in my side better than help noobs geared in PvP

    He told me about his old temp in Isen but i just said "really?"
    Everyone can log BiteMe don't have any **** there... Only crones probably



    I'm waiting you whole day
    Waiting your help
    I need decide
    But you not back
    When you wanna back
    To end with my sad history

    I'm still asking but nothing happen

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by kandoor View Post
    Revenge sucking maha? He always was very strong and he played with Maha because they make love in game. They together kill you easy and other guild kos. I think you quit long time ago and only keyboard warior on forum right? So you are stupid and retard that you write such nonsense. So spam here Posts 4,745 Warior forum.
    I dont know what to laugh at more the fact that you are so retarded or the fact that rambo nub and maha "made love in game"



    talk about desperation at its finest.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  8. #18
    so sad best dekan according to some randoms is 1 dpp dekan :/

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ch3rish View Post
    so sad best dekan according to some randoms is 1 dpp dekan :/
    Best dhan used to be a 1 hit dhan so just give him 5 more years :P

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I dont know what to laugh at more the fact that you are so retarded or the fact that rambo nub and maha "made love in game"



    talk about desperation at its finest.
    kandoor is revenge other forum acount ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify