+ Reply to Thread

Question Is Dual Log-in Legal ????

Hi fellow Shiltzians and GMs,

I have recently watched a lot of youtube videos of KR (Korea) seal online game play from various of youtube channels.
    In there, I saw that people playing in seal KR use dual log-in a lot, especially when doing dungeons like sage tower, alcanes and stuff.

Is it (Dual Login) considered as illegal or legal here in Seal BoD?
    I've heard from some of my friends that dual login is illegal since its a third party, and if it's true that it's illegal, would there be any possibility that it will be LEGAL in the near future?
    Since it appears that SEAL KR allows players to do dual login, why cant we do dual login too?
    I know it will open up a lot of bug issues, and maybe some cheats generated from that as well, but I do not see such problems in SEAL KR. At least as far as I know. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Thank you in advance for any replies, or suggestion or even critics.
    Appreciate anything that might help the seal community to keep growing.
    Thank you, and have a great day !

Dual login with third party software or just two computers? Could you show me some of those videos? I. myself, using two computers, and access it with Teamviewer.... I don't need to move my butt to be able to make my other char hit monster
    Last edited by gwijayas; 01-19-2018 at 01:20 AM.

Dual login using 1 PC
    Should i just paste the link in here or ..?
    It's seal KR though, so i dont know how it applies to Seal BoD
    Last edited by demolpro; 01-19-2018 at 01:44 AM.

Pretty sure it's against the terms and services due to dual-login being blocked by GameGuard.

That being said, people still found ways to do it and they usually won't share their methods (unless you pay them) in fear of getting their methods blocked too.

Conclusion: Just use two computers.

There many ways of naming the Dual Login, as long as you don't use any third party program there won't be any problem.
    Just Take into account that taking advantage of the system using the dual Login might be punished.
    As long as you play fair and don't use any program to access into two account at the same time you can play normally.

Seal Online Team

As far as I know that Dual Login was never illegal since Seal Online Eternal Destiny. I used to do dual login back then and never got problem on it until someday that GameGuard block it that cheaters are exploiting it.

Few method that we knew could do like sandboxing and virtual machine were blocked, I believed because:
    1. On sandboxed system, Gameguard couldn't detect that the SO3D.exe is being exploited by cheat engine or not because of its isolation. So to prevent any harm, it block entire sandbox.
    2. On Virtual Machine. This is higher level of isolation that Game Guard would never be able to detect the cheat engine running on parent system and seal is on the virtual system. While all RAM addresses are able to exposed to parent system and cheat engine can take advantage on that too (of course you need some skills to perform it). So to prevent it, Game guard also won't run on virtual machine.

As GM said, there are many ways. But lastly there is reason that I didn't do dual login anymore because the resources that Seal Online Blade Of Destiny need is much higher than Eternal Destiny. It will harm your PC hardware if you do dual login on same PC because it basically need 2 x everything (2x RAM, 2x Graphic, 2x Processor) and it was not worth to damage your hardware just to play game.

Quote Originally Posted by luckynowarzz View Post
    As far as I know that Dual Login was never illegal since Seal Online Eternal Destiny. I used to do dual login back then and never got problem on it until someday that GameGuard block it that cheaters are exploiting it.

Few method that we knew could do like sandboxing and virtual machine were blocked, I believed because:
    1. On sandboxed system, Gameguard couldn't detect that the SO3D.exe is being exploited by cheat engine or not because of its isolation. So to prevent any harm, it block entire sandbox.
    2. On Virtual Machine. This is higher level of isolation that Game Guard would never be able to detect the cheat engine running on parent system and seal is on the virtual system. While all RAM addresses are able to exposed to parent system and cheat engine can take advantage on that too (of course you need some skills to perform it). So to prevent it, Game guard also won't run on virtual machine.

As GM said, there are many ways. But lastly there is reason that I didn't do dual login anymore because the resources that Seal Online Blade Of Destiny need is much higher than Eternal Destiny. It will harm your PC hardware if you do dual login on same PC because it basically need 2 x everything (2x RAM, 2x Graphic, 2x Processor) and it was not worth to damage your hardware just to play game.

Hello Luckynowarzz

It is indeed an interesting info you shared with everyone. Anyway, bypassing the gameguard may put your PC at certain risk.
    On the other side no one wants to force nor push their PCs to the limit. So we do not recommend it.
    Be very careful when attempting to any method to bypass the Gameguard or using "cheats" to take advantages of the game. Since you may get banned.
    We suggest you to plair normally and enjoy the game just as it is.

Seal Online Team

Dual client has been around since game was released. Just with the last few major updates has it been taken out with game guard. Unless the rule is plainly stat against it people will dual log triple log or even quad log. I have played seal online on and off since english release so i have seen a great deal. Seals current position is crazy in terms of economy and hackers duping items. 1$ = 100mil, the game is pay to win. I only play to see if i can do well without paying to win, which provides a good challenge.

With current pc hardware its possible to run 5-10 seal online clients at once. Seal is an old game and does not demand much power, people with 16 and 32 gigs or ram and i5-i7 processors and anything above 900 series graphics card can even run 20 or so instances of the game. Personally I had to change my graphics settings on my computer lower so I could play seal without graphics lag, which was a result of settings current graphics cards support that seal cannot.