+ Reply to Thread

Red Chips (Worth 100m cegels) cannot trade anymore?

I just get my Red Chips from Scariel Worn Box, then I do sell to any shop.. but i cant sell it .. it says " Cannot Sell Anymore" .. can somebody help me?

Instead of selling it, can u use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald56 View Post
    I just get my Red Chips from Scariel Worn Box, then I do sell to any shop.. but i cant sell it .. it says " Cannot Sell Anymore" .. can somebody help me?

Thank you so much for reporting this. I have tested the item myself and of course. Looks like you found an issue regarding this item. Im going to report it right now. Please keep the item with you ultil we finish investigating this issue.
    Please remember that sending screenshots when posting this kind of trouble, will help us with our investigation

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
    Instead of selling it, can u use it?
    This item can't be used. As the description of the item itself describes: worth 100 000 000 cegels worth. Any way, i have already sent a report regarding this.

Seal Online Team

hi , i buy red chip from kiosk other player, i didnt know redchip cant sell anymore . please help me .

Me too im buying from another play from Kiosk and cant sell it to npc, please help

please fix red chip issue

plese seal online team, now I dont have cegel

is there any solutions?, I too buy without knowing and now I cant sell the red chip Item