+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Ruler's Raffle

  1. #31
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Much better at not finding anyone?

    Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten.
    Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose.

  2. #32
    Serf xeugenex109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Much better at not finding anyone?
    I bought some itens there like crones and one bow... But just have expensive items and no gears for rumir/priest it's so complicated play with that class there i like support class no one to rpk... And one Ranger higher than 115 killed me when i was doing main quest Trinity if we talk "WTB Rumir items" they talk to us farm... Lmfao i just wanna really play there when Maria back

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by xeugenex109 View Post
    I bought some itens there like crones and one bow... But just have expensive items and no gears for rumir/priest it's so complicated play with that class there i like support class no one to rpk... And one Ranger higher than 115 killed me when i was doing main quest Trinity if we talk "WTB Rumir items" they talk to us farm... Lmfao i just wanna really play there when Maria back
    Thats why I said jainus server the way to go.


    On jainus you can always work towards something and there is always a chance that you can trade up and sell your way to the expensive items.

    If you post on here when you are on (server time) I can try to log in and get you started.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  4. #34
    Serf xeugenex109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Thats why I said jainus server the way to go.


    On jainus you can always work towards something and there is always a chance that you can trade up and sell your way to the expensive items.

    If you post on here when you are on (server time) I can try to log in and get you started.
    I'm not logging much cuz my internet is one ****...lots of dc i have one rumir 115+9 but she not kill well arrendal failed too much waiting event Sale to buy the preserv xD
    I just log to check shop and run some dungs haja

    You should write one guide: How get ARS IV Blueprint xD
    I'm really trying farm it or buy it from someone but really hard get.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by xeugenex109 View Post
    I'm not logging much cuz my internet is one ****...lots of dc i have one rumir 115+9 but she not kill well arrendal failed too much waiting event Sale to buy the preserv xD
    I just log to check shop and run some dungs haja

    You should write one guide: How get ARS IV Blueprint xD
    I'm really trying farm it or buy it from someone but really hard get.
    I am pretty sure thats in a shop either the back of r1 shop or the BDS shop idk.

    I havnt crafted in a long time but I used to make ARS IV on my templah.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I was on my dhan 2 days ago didnt see you. The farmville is taking over I see
    i just play weekends haha the best fun, RPK, TSB, CV, ppl free for inter dungeons, minors, farm

  7. #37
    Serf xeugenex109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    44
    I'm farming in secret place now cuz Annette and some e2n was rpking me in cala and gratt :'(

  8. #38
    Good luck!

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  9. #39
    Playwith Staff FennixGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    176
    Greetings Rohanians!

    We're so happy to announce that the Ruler Raffle has finally ended!

    Many of you registered and we're glad for your participation!

    We want to congratulate the lucky winners:
    • Lightning13
    • BisdaK
    • 90BL0CK
    • JHongxKy
    • Hercules
    • Layla12
    • iskandariah
    • Ultrhon
    • Whipper
    • AloneAlice


    These are the lucky ones! We hope all of you liked this raffle as much as we do! Stay tuned for future news!

    Best regards
    R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Team
    GAME MASTER - Fennix


    -R.O.H.A.N. Team-

  10. #40
    Look at those spammy names somebody took my advice and entered multiple times I want to see the database dump as evidence!

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify