+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Year Sales

Hybrid View

New Year Sales

How about make New Year Sale like the last Year...
    There months with promotion i think this is perfect,maybe increase Upg Sales all will be fine and still with forge,refine in the weekend...
    Thanks for attention.

I don't know if will be soon a upg sale here, because it doesn't help and in addition the veterans will be disappointed... this will only happen if they will merge Isen with Janous, thing which seems totally incorrect to me, looking at economy and resources between those two server. Or maybe there are ways through which rewards or benefits can be given to those who are at Isen
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

yeah like a free weapon with the insane boost, because or weapons on isen are a joke xD

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    yeah like a free weapon with the insane boost, because or weapons on isen are a joke xD
    accessories aren't of the same equivalence as Jnaous and nor Walters Medals weapons wouldn't be a problem if will be again upg parts sale on IM....
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

It's hard find upg axe|Staff for i transmute in my rumir that's why i'm asking for upgs and i'm changing to Isen because this too,my rumir die fast for guys from jainus really shame in PA (almost everyone have upg and i'm just with glacial staff in my arrendal) but in Isen is complicated too cuz there is hard find equips for rumir... I like support class like rumirs and priest and in Isen no have Chimera rings with psy... And no one sell more less nothing to that class...
    My english not really well.