+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reporting SARA

Reporting SARA

Dear Gamemaster

I just want to report this annoying player bcs he is too often insulting parents(SARA) not only once and not only me another player also being the target. so please proceed because if he still play that will interfere the comfort another player, thanks before

Subject(SARA) Ign nick : Redmice & Deswitazhang
    Victim : Orpeus

Last edited by kugatsu92; 01-09-2018 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kugatsu92 View Post
    Dear Gamemaster

I just want to report this annoying player bcs he is too often insulting parents(SARA) not only once and not only me another player also being the target. so please proceed because if he still play that will interfere the comfort another player, thanks before

Subject(SARA) Ign nick : Redmice & Deswitazhang
    Victim : Orpeus

Hello Kugatsu
    Please be informed that we are going to investigate this user closely, and about the other user reported "Redmice" We would like to see screenshots of the chats also.
    You can also send us a ticket to our support plattform, regarding this issue http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    There we would be able to help you in private, since the forums are a public media and everyone is able to see this post. Take it into account please.
    Anyway , we´ll be happy to help you.
    Don't forget to attach the most detailed screenshots you can provide us. These are used as proof when the banned users complain.
    We want everyone to enjoy the game.
    If you have any other concern, or if these users keep behaving this way and disturb you, well take the neccesary actions against them.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by abc160561b1 View Post
    Chúc bác đắt khách nhé
    Thanks, of course we will check them.
    Please, for better communication, kindly try posting your replies in english.

Seal Online Team