+ Reply to Thread

Quest is missing

My avatar with nickname Razor13 have a problem, the quest after image red soil cave is missing, and blue eye dungeon is missing too, can somebody help me. GM please Help. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Razorknox View Post
    My avatar with nickname Razor13 have a problem, the quest after image red soil cave is missing, and blue eye dungeon is missing too, can somebody help me. GM please Help. Thanks
    Hello Razorknox
    We would like to know what kind of issue do you have? Have you already completed the Quest? Did you acquire the manual/quest item? Please give us more details of it.
    Please know that these kind of issues are better treated in our support plattform, you can submit a ticket here.
    http://portal.playrohan.com/Support/
    Don't forget to provide in there the information i requested and your account ID / Server please

We'll be happy to help you!

I already sent message to that address, hope that you guys can do the best for me, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Razorknox View Post
    I already sent message to that address, hope that you guys can do the best for me, Thanks

Hope you received the support you needed. We are always glad to help you!
    If you have any other question, don't hesitate to reply or send us a new ticket.

Seal Online Team