+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Winners Blessed Pink Diamond Raffle!

Greetings Shiltizens!

Here is the raffle list to pick 100 winners for a Blessed Pink Diamond!

This raffle belongs to the event "Rascal'o Poly Christmas Special" that took place between December 22th to January 1st!. For every purchase of a "Rascal Rabbit Balloon (25)" you would have a opportunity to win a "Blessed Pink Diamond". In total there was 100 Blessed Pink Diamond to raffle.

So with no further delays, here are the winners, congratulations to all!

Forum Nicknames:

12mard
    alfredbve
    aliceeeee
    alicekeysssss
    andremengky
    andremengmeng
    Anjrotto
    antonlienarto
    argandi
    Arvisn
    AsagiJR
    asukasukagw
    Azurecascade
    babyjg
    baeberry
    batman0618
    beggarkaya003
    Briann020493
    cassanove
    Cryzz
    dannyalfian
    deanisyah97
    Dedyejr1212
    detritor
    dimas92
    Dreamvil
    eazybreezy
    Ericaheng
    ferdiberuang
    ****thisfaith
    fukutasuri
    gangsterpanda
    glazzyeyez
    goldbox
    Hikarii77
    hilarin1996
    hongcup92
    huangrico
    JCP100077613
    JCP100442690
    JCP100442691
    kinkun
    shishinz
    agyagyagy
    akagitan
    JCP100443101
    JCP100443155
    Sandy12301
    JCP100445258
    kyora54
    JCP100445264
    jekjon
    jendizhao
    jerejemy
    joe0512
    JosephNg
    josggee
    karuniarga2
    katsumi13
    kechen
    keihanabisi
    kennardy
    kulijr2
    laizi123
    lildemonss
    listofsenja
    majesty555
    matthewtusin
    mocharetta
    momolin
    natalianat
    NewJCA
    NicJamboe
    nyotnyotz
    olaoloseal
    Pinkymiss
    polarsuperdog
    predatorcomp
    PrincessArin
    qwertyme99
    r3dfoxz2
    region14
    Ririrara
    RYsatria
    salvagia27
    Sandy12306
    Sandy12357
    selecca
    shishinz
    shui84
    Sindachoz
    Strywgr
    taker90
    totoroto00
    VeenVeen
    wirasepwr
    wishmeluck12
    x3nanni
    Xenoxaga
    Xferzz

If you did not win this time, don't be sad, there will be more exciting raffles in the future!

Regards,
    Seal BoD Team.

Give me list all participant

I think its better to show list all nickname participant, then you can tell from that all participant, this just 100 nickname who win the Blessed Pink Diamond.
    So, i know that my nickname goes into the rafle. With just that list, i dont know that my nickname is into the rafle.

yes i agree ^ , and why prize participant have not got it yet , but the winner already announced

Wohoooo we have another 100 bless pink diamond..
    And still theres player who dont get bless pink diamond..

Dear GM

i am pretty sure that i participated this event, but why i haven't got my participant reward? :/, i think it will fair if u list all participant

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enkhay4 View Post
    I think its better to show list all nickname participant, then you can tell from that all participant, this just 100 nickname who win the Blessed Pink Diamond.
    So, i know that my nickname goes into the rafle. With just that list, i dont know that my nickname is into the rafle.
    Please be informed that the participant list is huge. And this post in only to announce the winners. Anyway all the participants will get their rewards for sure!

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    Wohoooo we have another 100 bless pink diamond..
    And still theres player who dont get bless pink diamond..
    All the pink blessed diamonds were already sent, if you are a winner and did not received it yet. Please send us a ticket with this information.
    Accound ID , Character name and server. And we will check it for you. (please, don't put these information here on the forum since this is a public media)

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Yogzs View Post
    yes i agree ^ , and why prize participant have not got it yet , but the winner already announced

There migh be a small delay on the participation rewards, since the participants are many. Just stay calm, all the participant rewards will be sent in the rest of the day.
    Please be patient.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by dn12green View Post
    Dear GM

i am pretty sure that i participated this event, but why i haven't got my participant reward? :/, i think it will fair if u list all participant

thanks

If you met the requisites by purchasing the rascal rabbit ballons, just send us a ticket to our support plattform with the same information as i mentioned in my last reply. Account ID, Character name and Server. Do not post this info in the forums. This is only for the ticket ok? Just say that you are a participant and we'll gladly help you!

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Please be informed that the participant list is huge. And this post in only to announce the winners. Anyway all the participants will get their rewards for sure!

Seal Online Team
    If the participant is huge, you can just put it in excel, make 2 tab, Tab Participant and Tab Winner. Then, upload to gdrive or anything, and share the link here.
    I think it would be fairer for all players who participated to know that nickname is listed in the participation list.
    It is very important to prevent prejudice from the players.