+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post number 2 dated on 12-31-2017 03:45 PM. the last updated by ChisGM was 01-11-2018 at 08:48 PM. One week ago? I'm sure, just today, the list have beed updated

I need the information date because my friend ask me if the list recently updated, since her list didn't listed one of the event she posted before on our guild group discussion

Quote Originally Posted by gwijayas View Post
    Post number 2 dated on 12-31-2017 03:45 PM. the last updated by ChisGM was 01-11-2018 at 08:48 PM. One week ago? I'm sure, just today, the list have beed updated

I need the information date because my friend ask me if the list recently updated, since her list didn't listed one of the event she posted before on our guild group discussion

Hello gwijayas
    Please take into account that i already posted a small update few days ago in a reply to eXCross.
    And since you are requesting it, i'm going to post a new small update for the following three (3) days.

January 22st.
    06:30 am PST The Portal Quest (Duran)
    12:00 pm PST Hide and Seek (Duran)
    16:30 pm PST Grab The Cookie (Arus)

January 23rd
    06:30 am PST The Hunger Games (Duran)
    12:00 pm PST Hide and seek (Arus)
    16:30 pm PST Jason's Hunt (Duran)

January 24th
    06:30 am PST The Hunger Games (Arus)
    12:00 pm PST Travel to the Moon (Duran)
    16:30 pm PST Zombie Rabbit Apocalypse (Arus)

Hope this is of help

Seal Online

I want ask you about Hunger Game Event .

Trade or ident skill is allowed? If yes, i think you must give a rules for not allowed that skill when event. Not just Hunger Game, in every PVP event.