+ Reply to Thread

Question Item screen stuck

Hello,

We have encountered this possible bug today. We just played Seal after a few months of hiatus and noticed that in two separate computers and separate logins, the item menu is stuck on the lower left hand corner.

We are also having issues dragging the items we want to the quick menu. Again, this is not just happening to me but another friend as well. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone!

I will be posting a photo of it shortly if you need clarification. We are both playing in the Arus server, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by irenemgdlna View Post
    Hello,

We have encountered this possible bug today. We just played Seal after a few months of hiatus and noticed that in two separate computers and separate logins, the item menu is stuck on the lower left hand corner.

We are also having issues dragging the items we want to the quick menu. Again, this is not just happening to me but another friend as well. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone!

I will be posting a photo of it shortly if you need clarification. We are both playing in the Arus server, btw.
    Hello Irenemgdlna
    Sorry for the late response.
    We are aware of this issue you have, please try dragging the inventory menu this way. Click and hold just on the top of the word "ITEM" just right between the letters "T" and "E", just give it a try.
    Hope this is of help. And next time, please don't forget to attach a screenshot.
    Thanks

Seal online Team