+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Christmas quest (Winter Box)

Why the **** do mobs drop a box with only 3 items (Socks, Bag and 30m crones) instead of just dropping the items properly aka no crones socks and bags for all.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

In a few situations I agree with what you say but I'm of the same opinion at this point
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Hotkey + AHK it is it seems.....

Serf
    Has anyone else noticed that after clicking some of the boxes, it glitches the inventory bag, where now it says its full, but you cant move any items to that slot. These stupid boxes have ruined pretty much most of my 42 slot bag, aswell as completely killed my blueprint farming.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyDoo View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that after clicking some of the boxes, it glitches the inventory bag, where now it says its full, but you cant move any items to that slot. These stupid boxes have ruined pretty much most of my 42 slot bag, aswell as completely killed my blueprint farming.
    Farming what blueprints you nooby noo

Also it did happen to one slot for me IMO put one of these boxes in your last bag and use hotkey instead of double clicking.

Double click ...and continue lol

This event will benefit of those who are always in front of their keyboard. I think the GM did the right strategy in this game to boost the interest of other players.

Quote Originally Posted by m31416 View Post
    This event will benefit of those who are always in front of their keyboard. I think the GM did the right strategy in this game to boost the interest of other players.
    wtf this manz say? srsly........ if you want a cookie for hand grinding you can have one of the 129837918273 cookies I got for doing it since 196 ****in 9.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    wtf this manz say? srsly........ if you want a cookie for hand grinding you can have one of the 129837918273 cookies I got for doing it since 196 ****in 9.
    No one is forcing you to do the event. Choose your pet not to pick those event items! Moron