+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Those event items give huge crones and even +1 ticket (max 12) in Christmas box, and now you are saying you want to get it effortlessly. All you need to do is double click the items once in a while once your bag can no longer accommodate the items. If you can't do the simple things in this game better to stop playing.

This guy srsly still talking? The game has built in bot all this does is make true afkers set up an AHK/mmmacro script to auto open boxes. Or for the high lvl guys out there.... python script with the entire 1st bag inventory slots added as an array.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    This guy srsly still talking? The game has built in bot all this does is make true afkers set up an AHK/mmmacro script to auto open boxes. Or for the high lvl guys out there.... python script with the entire 1st bag inventory slots added as an array.
    If you dont like it gtfo, stop playing and camp forums as always. k?

Thats all noob****s like you can say oh if you dont like it gtfo bitch I got the probrem surving skirr I already had a mmmacro script to check for hunting bonus making it click on skill bar for the boxes is childs play.

Thats all noob****s like you can say oh if you dont like it gtfo bitch I got the probrem surving skirr I already had a mmmacro script to check for hunting bonus making it click on skill bar for the boxes is childs play.
    Thats all you deserve b!tch, if you dont like how gm's give you free stuff its your fking problem, you should appreciate at least they give you something for free on a PTW game.

Quote Originally Posted by kuzmin View Post
    Thats all you deserve b!tch, if you dont like how gm's give you free stuff its your fking problem, you should appreciate at least they give you something for free on a PTW game.
    What kind of ass backwards weeb logic is that? The staff here give out free stuff to keep your ass in the game without people the players that actually spend money will quit and game will be gone faster than you can reply to this post. The boxes are just pointless extra hoops and you are out here trying to make a reason where there isnt one because you and m3 want a cookie for babysitting your bots. Congrats on not being an adult heres your cookie.

What kind of ass backwards weeb logic is that? The staff here give out free stuff to keep your ass in the game without people the players that actually spend money will quit and game will be gone faster than you can reply to this post. The boxes are just pointless extra hoops and you are out here trying to make a reason where there isnt one because you and m3 want a cookie for babysitting your bots. Congrats on not being an adult heres your cookie.
    I'm going to say it one more time, if the game is so bad and dead, GTFO and stop playing it ok? Just leave and let others enjoy it in peace. For me the game is fine. Its my choice to play and donate, not yours. If you can't understand that better get a psychiatrist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzmin View Post
    ... For me the game is fine. Its my choice to play and donate, not yours. If you can't understand that better get a psychiatrist.
    Attaboy! You keep doing that. With folks like you keeping the game alive with your $$$ folks like us can continue logging into the forums and have fun heckling you.

I am actually enjoying the game a lot already made 6 new characters which is nice with all the exp pouches I got from who knows what event.

This guy is confusing our tradition of bitching out these GMs with not liking the game or some**** when really there is nobody who lav rohan as much as me.

Sometimes we need to make some effort to get the things we want. Don't always act like a baby that loves "SPOON FEEDING".