+ Reply to Thread

Grabbit item didnt found

hi GM, i have been looking for my grabbit prizes, its been a few days since i played grabbit and i got magic star damage, etc (that should be in my bank item) but i didnt found it, the item mall prize is fine, its on the item mall bank, but the regular item isnt there, please fix if my account is bugged. thanks!

try to check ur mail Character

Quote Originally Posted by Yogzs View Post
    try to check ur mail Character
    there is nothing in my mail, i have checked it for like 10 time, even on every day

Are you sure you chose right character when playing grabbit? Have you checked your other characters's mail?

Quote Originally Posted by yuyubnnnn View Post
    hi GM, i have been looking for my grabbit prizes, its been a few days since i played grabbit and i got magic star damage, etc (that should be in my bank item) but i didnt found it, the item mall prize is fine, its on the item mall bank, but the regular item isnt there, please fix if my account is bugged. thanks!
    Hello, for this kind of issues we kindly ask you to send us a ticket to our support plattform, so we can investigate this issue for you! If you managed to take screenshots or record a video, please don't forget to attach it.
    Here's the link http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Seal Online Team