+ Reply to Thread

Investigate Twisted Dimension Quest

Hello,
    I need help to finish this quest.
    I have follow all intruction in wiki but i'm stuck in this quest.

I have quest item and equipment to wear to go in [warp]enter cave but somehow i can't go in.

I see note in wiki if you already entered sage tower from npc on elim you will stuck doing this quest, but i never doing sage tower before.

Is this quest still need to do to enter sage tower?
    Or i just skip this quest and go to npc instead.

I need this quest and joan quest to get more fame.
    Help me please
    Sorry for bad english.

Thank you.

Please help GM if this is a global problem, not specific problems, since I also want to try enter Sage Tower using original way, thanks.

You should write a ticket and send it. After Sage Tower got the new update, there is a bug i think, when player trying to enter the cave from sikhara village.
    ~~ Seal Online Blade of Destiny Journey~~
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by janet1 View Post
    You should write a ticket and send it. After Sage Tower got the new update, there is a bug i think, when player trying to enter the cave from sikhara village.
    Sorry for the late response, and Janet is right! This kind of issues are better treated at the support plattform, anyway. It's good to have feedback from you! So please, try sending a ticket with this issue. Just be patient, since we might need to replicate the quest to find out the exact problem.

Seal Online Team