+ Reply to Thread

Hi guys, is this worth playing?

hi guys, i am old rohan player and saw this new thing. Is this worth to play? like is it like the old rohan? is it many active players?

Quote Originally Posted by powertherock View Post
    hi guys, i am old rohan player and saw this new thing. Is this worth to play? like is it like the old rohan? is it many active players?
    We have different events where many players can participate. We would like to invite you to join us and see for yourself! There are all kind of players from casuals to hardcore players. We'll be waiting for you!

R.O.H.A.N Origin Team

Rohan origin is like a 6.5/10 the OG rohan is like a 4.5/10 and isen is...................... 3.875/10 as far as population goes.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

is it still pay to win like rohan blood feud. It is very big difference between buyers and non-purchased player in Rohan Blood Feud. Is it like that as in this server as well?

A little bit of a buyers advantage not too big but the game is entirely different from the rohan you know and love so you should really play it out for as long as you can before you make that decision.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Oh okay, nice.... it will be fun. I cant wait to play then. I hope it is no pay to win and many players active

But what about skils? I saw that it was balanced skils on rohan blood feud... will it be the same as in this Rohan Origin?

Skills are balanced, it just depends on how good your gear is

But The origin server dies since the grade b stones are no longer tradable

Ahh thats really bad to heard..... cant GM see throught this investigation? So it will be more actives player and so more pvp