+ Reply to Thread

[Guide]For Fame Seekers

Hi...
    I dont know where to put this post, so I decided to make a new post in the Tavern.

I just want to share about Fame. Fame is essential for reducing the death penalty by cutting some experience points when your character dies. I know that, Fame is obtained by doing quest and Sage Tower. But, there is a way for you to achive a high Fame. It's by doing Alcanez Quest (Alca 150 or 180)

The NPC for this quest is called Batty Professor Jones ... The Location of this NPC is between Room 1 and Room 2 of Alcanez (He Hides in the corner). This NPC will ask you to search for 5 pcs of each items (for example Alcanez Life 5pcs / quest). Each type of Alca items has different fame values. Here's the explanation:

1. Alcanez Lighting Rod, per 5 pcs will get you 350 fame
    2. Alcanez Silence (Tears), per 5 pcs will get you 350 fame
    3. Alcanez Tears, per 5 pcs will get you 350 fame
    4. Alcanez Low-grade, per 5 pcs will get you 350 fame
    5. Alcanez Life, per 5 pcs will get you 460 fame
    6. Alcanez Hope, per 5 pcs will get you 580 fame
    7. Alcanez Past, per 5 pcs will get you 580 fame
    8. Alcanez Future, per 5 pcs will get you 580 fame

So...what you waiting for?? Go grab the highest title on Fame...

Source: Source Blog

Highly appreciated, thx

Quote Originally Posted by janet1 View Post
    Hi...
    I dont know where to put this post, so I decided to make a new post in the Tavern.

I just want to share about Fame. Fame is essential for reducing the death penalty by cutting some experience points when your character dies. I know that, Fame is obtained by doing quest and Sage Tower. But, there is a way for you to achive a high Fame. It's by doing Alcanez Quest (Alca 150 or 180)

The NPC for this quest is called Batty Professor Jones ... The Location of this NPC is between Room 1 and Room 2 of Alcanez (He Hides in the corner). This NPC will ask you to search for 5 pcs of each items (for example Alcanez Life 5pcs / quest). Each type of Alca items has different fame values. Here's the explanation:

1. Alcanez Lighting Rod, per 5 pcs will get you 350 fame
    2. Alcanez Silence (Tears), per 5 pcs will get you 350 fame
    3. Alcanez Tears, per 5 pcs will get you 350 fame
    4. Alcanez Low-grade, per 5 pcs will get you 350 fame
    5. Alcanez Life, per 5 pcs will get you 460 fame
    6. Alcanez Hope, per 5 pcs will get you 580 fame
    7. Alcanez Past, per 5 pcs will get you 580 fame
    8. Alcanez Future, per 5 pcs will get you 580 fame

So...what you waiting for?? Go grab the highest title on Fame...

Source: Source Blog
    We really appreciate your will to help others. This is very useful information for the players and the community.
    Thanks for the support!

Seal Online Team