+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Kid go and literally learn what you want to express, don't try to look smart coz you're not and not even close
    You cant talk to the voimasta like that fool take your edgeyness somewhere else before he gives you the reaperville-clap.gif

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    oh no! Not the reaperville-clap.gif! Nooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    oh no! Not the reaperville-clap.gif! Nooooooooo!

You now have the clap!

Played since day 1 and i think its the 7th day everyone said game will shut down soon, 10 years of people saying its dead and will close soon. It wont close because the fewer players then the fewer resources needed to run it. Not like this is there only business. What i love is the people posting on forums years after they quit the game i mean LOL wtf
    Haters will always hate and dicks will always be dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticom00 View Post
    Played since day 1 and i think its the 7th day everyone said game will shut down soon, 10 years of people saying its dead and will close soon. It wont close because the fewer players then the fewer resources needed to run it. Not like this is there only business. What i love is the people posting on forums years after they quit the game i mean LOL wtf
    +1
    Totally agre with you
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticom00 View Post
    The forums is the best content this game has. No matter how **** they make the actual game the forums are still here for comedic relief.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The forums is the best content this game has. No matter how **** they make the actual game the forums are still here for comedic relief.
    +1
    Totally agre with you

Isen has more and more people logging and playing. Leave all the other comments and ignore. Its alive.
    Nietzsche - Machiavelli - Louie