+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by suraharja View Post
    okay got it, tyvm
    You're welcome ! Feel free to ask anytime

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Please note that the last player to hit/combo and kill the Grinch will get the goods. We strongly suggest you to make a party when hunting it, this will increase your chances to win.
    Hope this is of help.

Seal Online Team
    Not the grinch one sir, the Christmas tree one:
    Problem:
    1. Anyone can pick the loot even so he not hit the tree, and they can just pick it immediately
    2. After tree destroyed is not vanish so its so hard to pick it using space bar
    3. Tree spown not random so player just stay there claim its their spot
    4. Tree number is too small
    5. Snowball drop to easy

Quote Originally Posted by Pandapandapanda View Post
    Not the grinch one sir, the Christmas tree one:
    Problem:
    1. Anyone can pick the loot even so he not hit the tree, and they can just pick it immediately
    2. After tree destroyed is not vanish so its so hard to pick it using space bar
    3. Tree spown not random so player just stay there claim its their spot
    4. Tree number is too small
    5. Snowball drop to easy
    Thanks you so much for clarifying it. I'm gonna send a report right away to let the team know about this issues with the trees drops. We want everyone to enjoy the game.
    We appreciate your time and effort reporting this.

Seal Online Team

Snowball is "unworthy" Using battle pet, player can monopolize the tree, every day. Just prepare many many AP pots. My suggestion: don't let battle pet can hit the tree, so new player can taste hitting the tree. New player can't have battle pet yet. And to limit monopolize by high level players.

And my other question: what happened after this event ended? Will Sugarplum Mary's Treasure be wiped in the end of the event? Can we keep it forever without opened it?
    Last edited by gwijayas; 12-07-2017 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwijayas View Post
    Snowball is "unworthy" Using battle pet, player can monopolize the tree, every day. Just prepare many many AP pots. My suggestion: don't let battle pet can hit the tree, so new player can taste hitting the tree. New player can't have battle pet yet. And to limit monopolize by high level players.

And my other question: what happened after this event ended? Will Sugarplum Mary's Treasure be wiped in the end of the event? Can we keep it forever without opened it?

We appreciate your help. All we want is to improve the game experience for our players. About Sugarplum Mary's items:
    This NPC will be removed after the event ends on January 2nd but the items you got from her. Just take into account that there are some time limited items and these have a duration shown just below their stats.
    Hope this is of help.

Seal Online Team

Regarding the christmas tree,
    How about making it just like an event a couple while ago, where there was ONE BIG TREE, and everyone CAN HIT IT at the same time, WITHOUT having to LINE UP for no reason. I don't know how the drop works on the event with ONE BIG TREE, but I think it was quite fair, no level or class influence, just pure luck and fun.
    Because if there's only limited amount of trees, bugs here and there, lining up and stuff.... People will be monopoly zing this, farm the sht out of them trees.. It's not gonna be as interesting or interactive anymore..
    Anyway.. This is just a suggestion.
    I really like how GM Volkmyre has been replying to the posts so quickly these past couple days. Please keep it up as forum is one of our (players) way to communicate with GMs.

GANBATTE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Thanks you so much for clarifying it. I'm gonna send a report right away to let the team know about this issues with the trees drops. We want everyone to enjoy the game.
    We appreciate your time and effort reporting this.

Seal Online Team
    Same problem with the Christmas tree

Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    Regarding the christmas tree,
    How about making it just like an event a couple while ago, where there was ONE BIG TREE, and everyone CAN HIT IT at the same time, WITHOUT having to LINE UP for no reason. I don't know how the drop works on the event with ONE BIG TREE, but I think it was quite fair, no level or class influence, just pure luck and fun.
    Because if there's only limited amount of trees, bugs here and there, lining up and stuff.... People will be monopoly zing this, farm the sht out of them trees.. It's not gonna be as interesting or interactive anymore..
    Anyway.. This is just a suggestion.
    I really like how GM Volkmyre has been replying to the posts so quickly these past couple days. Please keep it up as forum is one of our (players) way to communicate with GMs.

GANBATTE!!!
    Greetings!
    Glad you noticed it. And yes i will be taking care of the forums with GM Kurumu from now on. I'm gonna take your advice into account and send a report right now so this will be discussed with the team. A big tree sounds interesting anyway!

Seal Online Team

Regarding to the Christmas Tree eventss:
    Most of the players done mutual agreement to make a line so all of us have chance to hit the tree and got an ornament. However, some said there's no rule and just hit the tree whenever they like. This makes chaotic situation. Please do something about this, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    Regarding to the Christmas Tree eventss:
    Most of the players done mutual agreement to make a line so all of us have chance to hit the tree and got an ornament. However, some said there's no rule and just hit the tree whenever they like. This makes chaotic situation. Please do something about this, thanks.
    We thank you for contacting us. And yes some users have been complaining about this. GM Gunrock will be patrolling the area from time to time. We would like to ask you to send us screenshots or at least the character's names disturbing others. So we could contact them and see the reason why of their behavior. We only want that everyone enjoys the game.

Seal Online Team