+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

game update wishlist

hi all seal lovers~
    lets talk about what we like and want for future update from this seal online BOD, Hope seal team can see and fullfill our wish..
    make this game more enjoyable to play and more fun (not bored XD)

i love this game so much
    but somehow i feels bored with the gameplay like sage and alcanez
    it will be better if we have a new map or dungeon..

seal team doing good for item update..
    but for me, i need more then new item..
    i need more gaming experience not just recharging-gambling..

please tell me what you guys love and want..
    comment with yout heart..

LOVE SEAL~

It is always good to have feedback from our beloved players. We are working everyday to improve Seal.
    Thanks for the continuous support. And we'll take into account your suggestions.

Seal Online Team

They will be adding new dungeons, and increase the level cap. Just look at seal korea/thai.
    We will probably have them in the next year or 2 years, who knows.
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouxx View Post
    They will be adding new dungeons, and increase the level cap. Just look at seal korea/thai.
    We will probably have them in the next year or 2 years, who knows.

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll write down a report right away about the level cap. and also to include new maps for Seal.
    It's always good to have feedback from our players.

Seal Online Team

yaaaa we need new dungeon (Underword like Korean seal/Taiwan seal version)
    new item and new equip in item mall
    new event
    I hope this game will update those stuff soon..
    cant waiting
    seems bored with game now...
    huffttt

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarii77 View Post
    yaaaa we need new dungeon (Underword like Korean seal/Taiwan seal version)
    new item and new equip in item mall
    new event
    I hope this game will update those stuff soon..
    cant waiting
    seems bored with game now...
    huffttt
    We really appreciate your suggestions and it is indeed a good one. We are going add everything about the Underworld and new equipment, from armor and even pets to our daily reports. As you can see we are still working everyday to improve Seal. Thanks for the update and the support!.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    We really appreciate your suggestions and it is indeed a good one. We are going add everything about the Underworld and new equipment, from armor and even pets to our daily reports. As you can see we are still working everyday to improve Seal. Thanks for the update and the support!.

Seal Online Team
    nice to heard that can waiting for that..
    hope u guys update it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarii77 View Post
    nice to heard that can waiting for that..
    hope u guys update it soon
    Of course, so please just be patient. Since these would be pretty big updates and the evaluations, the planning and the development takes plenty of time, also we have many request and have to ve very careful when picking one.. Thanks for posting and the continuous support.

Seal Online Team

Dear GM,

Please make spawn monster for high level monster(200-251) eg: sikara valley, south poibus, esdelron lake more faster. i am tired hunting in Red Soil. Player seems like to hunt together in Red Soil because monster spawn are extremely fast (i think its ridicolous compared to another map). Which is make player with area skill dominate in that map and make another map i pointed before looked very very dead.

Also if you think that bug where assasin can eq jester weapon in right hand and assasin weapon in the left hand at the same time is illegal and need to be fixed. i think you should fix sage tower gate where player can spam mob on monster and die so player can abuse area mob to monster where never dies. consistency isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by bilfash View Post
    Dear GM,

Please make spawn monster for high level monster(200-251) eg: sikara valley, south poibus, esdelron lake more faster. i am tired hunting in Red Soil. Player seems like to hunt together in Red Soil because monster spawn are extremely fast (i think its ridicolous compared to another map). Which is make player with area skill dominate in that map and make another map i pointed before looked very very dead.

Also if you think that bug where assasin can eq jester weapon in right hand and assasin weapon in the left hand at the same time is illegal and need to be fixed. i think you should fix sage tower gate where player can spam mob on monster and die so player can abuse area mob to monster where never dies. consistency isnt it?
    Hello Bilfash, thanks for you time reporting this. We are going to add your suggestion to our reports, regarding the monsters spawn rate on Red Soil, the level cap, the double weapon wielding and also the Sage Tower issue.
    Please take into account that the report must be sent and evaluated by the team and the development department. And this takes some time.
    In the meantime, enjoy the game the best as you can while we work on this.
    Thanks for the support! And if you have any other question, feel free to contact us again.

Seal Online Team