+ Reply to Thread

POWER ARENA Needs to be Monitored by GMs

I am a lover of old in Rohan, From Rohan.PH to RBF to now ORIGIN. But I will say.. at first I wanted to go straight to VIP 10 with my eyes closed but so glad I did not. I have 2 accounts at VIP 4 and 2 more accounts with no VIP status. and why? The Power Arena was a great addition, but as always all it takes is no oversight and a few silly players to mess up even the best intentioned event of element of the game. I have personally called on GMs to get inside the Power Arena and see that disaster of an event and seems no one wants to do it. You will never earn my money that way at all. Talk about caring how you will keep the game in balance by stopping people using bots even failed.. People are still using bots. The game can get unbalance in many ways and bots is only 1 way. The power Arena is a huge way, because of the rewards, when you allow it to go un-monitored to the point that only a few can gain the reward through manipulation with multiple accounts.. making some silly sentry that will kick out, not all those afk but only a few random ones is silly as hell. I go in Power Arena and see a bunch of un armored chars either gathering at the center spawn point waiting to be killed repeatedly and when they are at either side spawn point they move to the center one for easy kill, when their chars on the otherside rush in to kill them. lately i see repeatedly a steady flow of these same chars with no damn armor on re-spawning and just heading to the enemy side for slaughter... again and again.. this is not a good event when you do not monitor it.. so instead of having an even in which all fight to gain the rewards, you have common chars on both sides helping chars, or repeatedly killing un-armored and basically afk chars .. on the other side so their chars can get the rewards constantly.. If GMs will not Monitor this Power Arena event so this do not happen I strongly suggest you remove it from the game altogether.. I for one will not continually spend my money playing a lopsided game because the server do not monitor added in activities, which lead to an unbalanced realm of extra ordinary strong players and the rest well beneath them because of manipulation. those running around bragging have no bragging rights at all when they have gained that lvl of play from basically cheating... this is what is ruining this server... a bunch of silly players that cry when they can not manipulate the game ... and if stopping them from doing it loses them then good... the ones carrying any game server are the ones paying to enhance a real game not some kiddie paradise.. with chars that go from zero to max level in a day with super items so they can beat all.. that was BabyRan.. and that server died just like this one will if no one cares to monitor...

take Heed to what you are being told by those of us with the money and age to keep spending it... The GMs on this server seem to bow to a bunch of teenage babies that seem to get their way... but remember they have to get money form their mommies.. players like me have our own money and can spend it anyway we see fit. And right now Rohan Origin is losing rank on my list...

Banned
    Hope writing that made you feel better. I wouldn't expect the powers that be will read this and do something positive about it.
    After all, when in the 9 years that RBF has been a thing have these folks ever taken player advice?

yes they have but seem they only listen to the silly young obnoxious little players... and that is what killed RBF... but it took a load off my chest