+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

gms and fake evvents boosst

spend 8 k rps for try make magical talisma agi when end i broke 2 and i got +3 elemental taslima cant event pass +2 where boosst evvent ??? just lies spend more money and not achievements complete pfff aswome gms ..ty for spend my money and make me lose my time

lol i spent more then 20k rps... your not the only person who is mad atm....

We Will Hunt You Down

Are you guys new?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Those of us that have been around for a while know not to fall for PlayWithi's many dodgy tricks.

Welcome to rohan, you suck!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]What is Octoin?[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin is an international company founded in the beginning of 2016 as a result of the merger of the strongest traders team from the UK and Singapore, and the creators of the largest mining pools from the northwestern provinces of China. Due to the merger, it became possible to realize the main idea ofOctoin , i.e. the pooling of capitals for professional trading at maximum volumes, investments in proven ICO companies,and the use of efficient technologies in the mining of the main cryptocurrency, as well as a number of promising altcoins.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]During the year, leading experts and large investors from a number of countries joined the OCTOIN international team: Great Britain, Germany, Poland, France, China, Indonesia, South Korea, and Turkey. The exchange of experience and knowledge, work on the overall result allowed to take the leading positions in the market of cryptocurrencies.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]In June 2017, it was decided to open the doors of Octoin for a wide range of users: investors, traders, miners, as well as large communities of people, cryptocurrency and block chain area, and network business leaders.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]The platform features investment information, an integrated P2P exchange, a multi-currency wallet, and even mining equipment leasing. The platform was launched in early November 2017.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Who own Octoin?[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin claims that it was founded in early 2016 “as a result of the merger of the strongest traders team from the UK and Singapore, and the creators of the largest mining pools from the northwestern provinces of China.”[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin claims to have key members of the team located worldwide, including in the UK, Germany, Poland, France, China, Indonesia, South Korea, and Turkey.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]The company’s website features a registration document listed Octoin Limited as a private limited company in the UK under company number 10908068. The company lists an address in London (90 Long Acre), although we can’t find any evidence that Octoin is actually located at that address.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin is registered to a man named Matt Blunt, listed as the “director” of the company.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin Investments & Earning Plans:[/color]
    • [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]
    • The company claims to pay users 30% Roi per month, every month, guaranteed. Users are paid a minimum daily interest rate of 1%.
    • Investing in mining in OCC is more profitable. You can starts From $ 10.14 (10 MH/s)
    • Become a full-fledged representative and owner of assets that daily bring income to you and your partners. The sizes of income depend on you only!
    • Current Rate: 1 OCC = 1 USD
    • Its supports USD, BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash and Zcash as wallet option[/color]
    [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Conclusion:[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin may seem like a legitimate company at first glance. Octoin encourages users to deposit cryptocurrencies into the platform, then earn enormous rewards. Your money is purportedly used for “trading” and “mining”. like Bitconnect. But i will always say before joining do you own research on it not even Octoin but for all investment or earning opportunity online.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]So Why you waiting ![/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Join Now :https://octoin.com/7594815392OCC[/color]

How does one get to the conclusion that they should advertise on rohan forums for their stupid **** in the asian market?

because all rohan players are dumb.. lol xD

We Will Hunt You Down

someone knows if that Fennix GM know's how to work?!? probably it's under age for work.... his answers for several diferent subjects are always the same it looks like STANDARD TEXT,
    true is that it doesn't solve anything at all and keep doing what he does that is "nothing"
    are they work control/avaliation for who?!? who's the responsable person to hire this employers?!? or there are any specif stats to be GM on this game like Stupidity?!? someone knows!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8er View Post
    someone knows if that Fennix GM know's how to work?!? probably it's under age for work.... his answers for several diferent subjects are always the same it looks like STANDARD TEXT,
    true is that it doesn't solve anything at all and keep doing what he does that is "nothing"
    are they work control/avaliation for who?!? who's the responsable person to hire this employers?!? or there are any specif stats to be GM on this game like Stupidity?!? someone knows!?!?
    Community management is just a glorified babysitter you think the GM doesnt know whats going on? they know but they are powerless like a babysitter watching you do stupid ****.