+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Black Friday Sale is bugged

Something wrong on Black Friday Sale!!

I bought some Unique Preservation Stone (Novice) but don't get any discount, still full price (399 e-cash) and I think this meaning other items too

If sale is indeed bugged,im surprised GM has not responded to your post.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

it is bugged, i did the exact same, pretty much got scammed lol, i paid 249rps for something that said it was 2 RPS ????
    GM's please input on this....

Makes one wonder if the 50% events for forging,refinement,reinforcement etc are also screwed up.

A taste of the divine

Makes one wonder if the 50% events for forging,refinement,reinforcement etc are also bugged.

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Makes one wonder if the 50% events for forging,refinement,reinforcement etc are also bugged.
    sure they were, and still will be ;D this is rohan

You have to use IE / Edge. Chrome doesn't seem to support the sale. This game has a weird fascination with that particular browser lol
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Nevermind....................... its working in Chrome now too
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

~ Martin Niemöller

It does not work in either FF nor IE (IE is my default browser for rohan IM/EM). Events are also not applied correctly. So do not even try to forge or do anything.
    Retired/Quit status.

You are right - its now impossible to buy anything at the sale price again. weird af.

~ Martin Niemöller