+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Angry Server optimization ! Bug and other issues!


    SERVER IS NOWHERE NEAR OPTIMIZED.
    DELAYS EVERYWHERE, DUNGEONS, RAIDS, EVEN TOWN AND HUNTING SPOTS. ALCANEZ, SAGE TOWER, RAID ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PLACES TO GET LAG/DELAY/BUG.
    YOU CAN EASILY GET DC'ED WHEN CHANGING YOUR EQUIP/EVEN JUST DROPPING ITEMS.
    MONSTER BUGS ARE TERRIBLE, SOMETIMES YOU CAN SEE THE "GHOST" FROM THE ALREADY DEAD MONSTERS. SO EASY TO FIND THEM EVERYWHERE.
    SERVER SHOULD BE MORE OPTIMIZED!!!!
    EVERY MAINTENANCE DESCRIPTION ALWAYS INCLUDE (SERVER OPTIMIZATION AND STUFF) YET IT HAS NEVER REALLY IMPROVED! AT ALL!
    I KNOW SEAL ONLINE IS A VERY OLD GAME, BUT A GAME SHOULD NEVER HAVE A SERVER THIS BAD, NO MATTER THE AGE OF THE GAME!

  2. #2
    what are u expect ? as long as they get a new player and the money still coming in, who cares ? they dont even care with "Luck Bug". i heard this bug is already in here since SEAL ED.

    BUG/lag in Dungeon is tolerable, but in PvP is bullshi*t !!
    see that PvP section ? DEAD !!! and always be DEAD

    i dont understand with SEAL BOD Management. They update the GAME but can't fix the BUG ? you got a new balance patch, but didn't fix that luck bug ? WHATS THE POINT THEN ?

    Most player in SEAL BOD know about Luck BUG, but they seems don't care or abusing it.
    Where are they using it ? IN WZ and Team Battle !! IN FRONT OF A GM. What the F--- ? sad.....but fact..........

    i bet you one of the "Luck Bug" abuser.
    Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post

    I KNOW SEAL ONLINE IS A VERY OLD GAMED AND RUSTY
    Fix that for you

  3. #3
    Well, first,
    Not everyone does PVP, so it might not be everybody's concern.
    But EVERYONE OF US do PVE, whether its hunting, leveling, raid, alcanez, sage, and all those stuffs.
    If the basic of MMORPG game of this game is messed up, you should not be expecting more of the other stuffs.
    Its just disgusting to see how SEAL ONLINE HAS NEVER IMPROVED.
    SERVER IS TRASH, CONNECTION IS TRASH, BASICALLY EVERYTHING.
    THE ONLY THING THAT DOES NOT TRASH IS THEIR INCOME FROM PLAYERS. ( SORRY NOT SORRY).
    BEEN COLLECTING THEM MONEY FOR NOTHING, NOT EVEN A SERVER IMPROVEMENT, CONNECTION OPTIMIZATION, AND SH*T.
    FIX THE SERVER, CONNECTION, AND ALL BASIC STUFFS, THEN YOU WONT EVER LOSE YOUR FANBASE.
    AT THIS RATE, TO BE HONEST, I WONT BE CONFUSED IF THERE IS NO MORE SEAL PLAYERS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
    THANKSIE

  4. #4
    Playwith Staff Volkmyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    419
    Hello, we really appreciate your time and effort reporting this.
    Please note that we are still working to improve SEAL and optimize the whole game takes time. We only ask you to be patient, I'll send a report right away about this issues you have.
    Thanks for the support and understanding.

    Seal Online Team

  5. #5
    Conscript amalager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Umbrella Corporation Research Facility
    Posts
    598
    With regard to the lag and disconnection issues, it would be better if you guys could send a proof like a video of sorts. As far as I'm concerned, I've experienced lag and disconnections on instance dungeon maps only, so it will help the developers if you include notes like location/maps where you experienced the disconnection or lag. Same goes for the ghost of dead monsters on your screen.

    Just a thought. Maybe it will help them if devs include a "refresh" command to get rid of those stuck images of dead monsters in the future.


    Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

  6. #6
    Playwith Staff Volkmyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    With regard to the lag and disconnection issues, it would be better if you guys could send a proof like a video of sorts. As far as I'm concerned, I've experienced lag and disconnections on instance dungeon maps only, so it will help the developers if you include notes like location/maps where you experienced the disconnection or lag. Same goes for the ghost of dead monsters on your screen.

    Just a thought. Maybe it will help them if devs include a "refresh" command to get rid of those stuck images of dead monsters in the future.


    Hello amalager. Just as you said it would be better and more specific to send videos and screenshots to our reports.
    For this kind of cases it would be great if you provide us a video of your disconnection issues and the ghosts you see in the dungeons. The name and location of the dungeon you are experiencing this problems would be of help.

    Seal Online Team

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    Well, first,
    Not everyone does PVP, so it might not be everybody's concern.
    so, you gonna doing Dungeon forever ? like ever ?

    ask yourself, if u are in my position who tired grinding and trying to PvP but death in a second bcuz there is a bug in PvP, what u feel ? should I join abusing it ?
    [B]use ur head, ok ?[/B]

    PvP is the best side of every MMO game.....
    every MMO have their own characteristic in PvP, that's the bright side about MMO.
    I prefer play PvP mmo than dota2. But.........SEAL BOD PvP BALANCE IS.........Broken.......by..... 1Hit K.O skill.........and don't forget Chef permanent stun............

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    so, you gonna doing Dungeon forever ? like ever ?

    ask yourself, if u are in my position who tired grinding and trying to PvP but death in a second bcuz there is a bug in PvP, what u feel ? should I join abusing it ?
    [B]use ur head, ok ?[/B]

    PvP is the best side of every MMO game.....
    every MMO have their own characteristic in PvP, that's the bright side about MMO.
    I prefer play PvP mmo than dota2. But.........SEAL BOD PvP BALANCE IS.........Broken.......by..... 1Hit K.O skill.........and don't forget Chef permanent stun............
    Oh please, 1 Hit KO skill is not OP considering the % chance of it coming out.
    And chef indeed has a great stun skill with low CD, but it only affects 1 person.
    while the chef is busy stunning 1 guy, he can be attacked by 5 ppl in one time.
    It might be a little bit unfair for some, but you gotta make do.
    If those jobs are really unfair, why people still play other classes?

    PVP is end game, not everyone reaches 251 .
    But everyone grinds for sure, they need to level up.
    And to PVP is to have good gears, good ransom and all. Not everyone's willing to go that far for a game, so its not the core side of MMO, at least this MMO.

    And what bug are you saying ? LUCK BUG?
    Its been fixed just FYI.
    Gunner has not been fixed yet, though.
    use ur head, please?

    Maybe it's your skill that needs improvement.
    im just saying, prolly you are the noob. #sorrynotsorry

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post


    Hello amalager. Just as you said it would be better and more specific to send videos and screenshots to our reports.
    For this kind of cases it would be great if you provide us a video of your disconnection issues and the ghosts you see in the dungeons. The name and location of the dungeon you are experiencing this problems would be of help.

    Seal Online Team
    Sure, I will try providing screenshots and videos to your team, as long as you can make sure / promise that you'll fix it.
    Its pointless to provide screenshots and videos if you guys dont do anything with it anyway.
    So , I wanna see your reply to this and promise you'll fix it ASAP.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post

    SERVER IS NOWHERE NEAR OPTIMIZED.
    DELAYS EVERYWHERE, DUNGEONS, RAIDS, EVEN TOWN AND HUNTING SPOTS. ALCANEZ, SAGE TOWER, RAID ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PLACES TO GET LAG/DELAY/BUG.
    YOU CAN EASILY GET DC'ED WHEN CHANGING YOUR EQUIP/EVEN JUST DROPPING ITEMS.
    MONSTER BUGS ARE TERRIBLE, SOMETIMES YOU CAN SEE THE "GHOST" FROM THE ALREADY DEAD MONSTERS. SO EASY TO FIND THEM EVERYWHERE.
    SERVER SHOULD BE MORE OPTIMIZED!!!!
    EVERY MAINTENANCE DESCRIPTION ALWAYS INCLUDE (SERVER OPTIMIZATION AND STUFF) YET IT HAS NEVER REALLY IMPROVED! AT ALL!
    I KNOW SEAL ONLINE IS A VERY OLD GAME, BUT A GAME SHOULD NEVER HAVE A SERVER THIS BAD, NO MATTER THE AGE OF THE GAME!
    sebelum kalian komplain karena server lag,
    coba tanyakan pada GM nya,server game sealonline ini dimana lokasinya dan kamu berada di negara mana,
    jika tempat kamu dan server sealonline berjauhan,itu bisa mengakitbatkan delay atau lag.

    Google Translate :
    before you complain because the server lag,
    try to ask the GM, this sealonline game server where the location and you are in which country,
    if your place and sealonline server are far apart, it could cause delay or lag.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify