+ Reply to Thread

New player - question of guardian vs dhan comparison

I played some Rohan way back in the day as in years ago. I am recently coming back for a while and giving it another go as there some features of the game that I find attractive...still. Going into this I know it is largely (very) in part with the cash shop especially end game, I know this, and accept it.

Right now I am kind of torn between agi Dhan (prolly avenger) and dex guardian. Looking at much of the changes some of which are increases to some of the old buffs there is an extremely big difference between dhans deadly blow (2000% agi to crit dmg) and guardians invoke (900% dex to critical dmg) at lvl 7 skills.
    I do see how guardians can get over 100% increase from str buffs, does that help them to make up for the lack of value from invoke? Or can dex guardians ultimately make up for it from getting dex buffs from scouts, sense as far as i know dhans only get one agi buff in game their self one.
    Pretty much I am wondering if my dmg is going to be gimped late game as dex/crit based guard vs agi/crit based dhan?
    Dex guard looks attractive to me b/c overall I like the kind of playstyle as being a bit more tanky with high lvl aoe dmg from their lv111 skill. But ultimately I am looking for a char to enjoy more for pvp/ganking and afraid that agi dhan with deadly blow just takes that crown by far. Anyone have or experienced late game/high geared dex guard dmg vs agi dhan?
    Would also consider playing a dragon sage build if they are as relevant or more so than guard/dhan (the dragon looks badass!)

Appreciate any feedback, thanks!

Anyone have experience on how much of a dmg gap there is between dex guards and agi dhans? Just afraid that dex guard might come out lack luster in comparison?