+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry Server optimization ! Bug and other issues!

SERVER IS NOWHERE NEAR OPTIMIZED.
    DELAYS EVERYWHERE, DUNGEONS, RAIDS, EVEN TOWN AND HUNTING SPOTS. ALCANEZ, SAGE TOWER, RAID ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PLACES TO GET LAG/DELAY/BUG.
    YOU CAN EASILY GET DC'ED WHEN CHANGING YOUR EQUIP/EVEN JUST DROPPING ITEMS.
    MONSTER BUGS ARE TERRIBLE, SOMETIMES YOU CAN SEE THE "GHOST" FROM THE ALREADY DEAD MONSTERS. SO EASY TO FIND THEM EVERYWHERE.
    SERVER SHOULD BE MORE OPTIMIZED!!!!
    EVERY MAINTENANCE DESCRIPTION ALWAYS INCLUDE (SERVER OPTIMIZATION AND STUFF) YET IT HAS NEVER REALLY IMPROVED! AT ALL!
    I KNOW SEAL ONLINE IS A VERY OLD GAME, BUT A GAME SHOULD NEVER HAVE A SERVER THIS BAD, NO MATTER THE AGE OF THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    SERVER IS NOWHERE NEAR OPTIMIZED.
    DELAYS EVERYWHERE, DUNGEONS, RAIDS, EVEN TOWN AND HUNTING SPOTS. ALCANEZ, SAGE TOWER, RAID ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PLACES TO GET LAG/DELAY/BUG.
    YOU CAN EASILY GET DC'ED WHEN CHANGING YOUR EQUIP/EVEN JUST DROPPING ITEMS.
    MONSTER BUGS ARE TERRIBLE, SOMETIMES YOU CAN SEE THE "GHOST" FROM THE ALREADY DEAD MONSTERS. SO EASY TO FIND THEM EVERYWHERE.
    SERVER SHOULD BE MORE OPTIMIZED!!!!
    EVERY MAINTENANCE DESCRIPTION ALWAYS INCLUDE (SERVER OPTIMIZATION AND STUFF) YET IT HAS NEVER REALLY IMPROVED! AT ALL!
    I KNOW SEAL ONLINE IS A VERY OLD GAME, BUT A GAME SHOULD NEVER HAVE A SERVER THIS BAD, NO MATTER THE AGE OF THE GAME!
    Hello, we are sorry that you are not pleased with our work. Anyway, we are workinmg working everyday to improve the game. We are aware that not always we make big updates. But the important ones are being prepared carefully. And they are announced on facebook and her eon the forums.
    Hope to have you back in the game, to enjoy the upcoming updates regarding pets. And about the bugs you mentioned, please be informed that we are already working on it, we apologize for this inconvenients. Just be patient, since these bug fix takes some time to develop. Meanwhile enjoy the game the best as you can.
    If you have any other concern, just let us know.

Seal Online Team

Hey Volkmyre,

I've seen improvements regarding some of the problems, and I should thank you for that.
    Though, I am still experiencing BATTLE PET BUG in sage.
    Whenever you DIE with your battle pet summoned, especially in F6, once you RESPAWN back, BATTLE PET IS GONE.
    It is still there, but we just CANNOT SEE IT.
    We CANNOT MOVE IT, CANNOT SEE IT, AND CANNOT UN-SUMMON IT.

Thanks for replying to forum posts, it MEANS A LOT to us .

Hey Volkmyre,

I've seen improvements regarding some of the problems, and I should thank you for that.
    Though, I am still experiencing BATTLE PET BUG in sage.
    Whenever you DIE with your battle pet summoned, especially in F6, once you RESPAWN back, BATTLE PET IS GONE.
    It is still there, but we just CANNOT SEE IT.
    We CANNOT MOVE IT, CANNOT SEE IT, AND CANNOT UN-SUMMON IT.

Thanks for replying to forum posts, it MEANS A LOT to us .
    Hi again Demolpro.
    I've been checking the forums in the past few weeks and am trying to answer as fast as i can to everyone in here.
    We are glad to know about you. And of course, you are right, we received reports regarding this issue on Sage Tower.
    And as i mentioned before, fixing this kind of bugs takes some time. And the development team is already working on this issue with Sage Tower and a big surprise regarding Pet 6th grade evolution!
    So please, once again we kindly ask you to be patient since these updates will be announced soon.
    Thanks for the support! If you have any question, ill try to reply as soon as possible.

Seal Online Team

Hi Volkmyre,

I just want to let you know that I have been experiencing lags and delays in raid (unison) for a while now.
    It is getting worse and worse to the point that its not playable sometimes.
    There was this one time where we could not move for a solid 2 minutes because of the lag and delay, which I think is not appropriate and I think it should not have happened nor will it happen again in the future.
    I know that you guys have been working tirelessly fixing bugs, bringing updates to the game, adding new items and stuffs; and WE (or at least I) appreciate that a lot!
    But I personally think that making this game VERY PLAYABLE is the most important thing for us players, in a sense that the game should have
    1. Minimal to no lag or bugs.
    2. No cheaters
    3. Server improvements or even server expansion (just like the seal KR has)
    4. And good communication between players and Game Masters.

We can see from these past weeks that you have been very active in replying and solving issues regarding bugs, reports, etc.
    I just want to give it to you what we really wanted.
    Because it's kind of pointless to spend (invest) time, effort, or even money on game that does not improve over time, or is not playable most of the times.

Again, I want to thank you for all the efforts you have been showing to us.
    And, we want to see more of you GMs in game!!
    Chat with us, do stuffs with us, you know.. be a part of us too. We would greatly appreciate that.

Hello Demolpro.
    First of all, my apologies for replying so late.
    Regarding your request about fixing delays and lag during Raids, i have already sent a new report. Please also be informed that the development department is already working on this and also on Sage Tower issues. You might know that fixing these takes time. And we really appreciate your undertanding and specially your continuous support. Here's a hint, we are also taking care of the classes issues to make balances in game when PVPing.

We are working everyday to please you and all our players. Please just be a bit more patient while we work on this.
    And of course, regarding your last request, we GMs are doing all we can to be more active in game. I personally greet you. My character name in game is Gunrock. It's nice to meet you!
    Hope to see you in the future events. Alse we hope you are participating on our new THE PORTAL QUEST.

If you have any other suggestion or question, i'm here to help you.

Seal Online Team.

Hello Volkmyre,

Yesterday and Today, as of 1/19 - 1/20 , the server WAS HELL.
    People got DISCONNECTED. DELAY was TERRIBLE (5-10s). SAGE AND RAID WAS NO WHERE NEAR DO ABLE !!
    SPENT 2 Old Knight Scroll TO DO SAGE , JUST TO GOT DISCONNECTED MORE THAN 10 TIMES IN A RUN AND ENDED UP WITH NOTHING.
    Like really? I thought you guys fixed it?
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE SERVER!
    To be very honest, I am so dissapointed.
    Please consider this issue to be something to be solved ASAP.

Thank you,

Hello Volkmyre,

Yesterday and Today, as of 1/19 - 1/20 , the server WAS HELL.
    People got DISCONNECTED. DELAY was TERRIBLE (5-10s). SAGE AND RAID WAS NO WHERE NEAR DO ABLE !!
    SPENT 2 Old Knight Scroll TO DO SAGE , JUST TO GOT DISCONNECTED MORE THAN 10 TIMES IN A RUN AND ENDED UP WITH NOTHING.
    Like really? I thought you guys fixed it?
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE SERVER!
    To be very honest, I am so dissapointed.
    Please consider this issue to be something to be solved ASAP.

Thank you,
    Hello demolpro.
    I finally met you in game!
    Ok, regarding this issue in Sage Tower, as you may know fixing this issue is still on the works. Kindly ask you to be patient or try entering Sage in a different time frame.
    In the last update we already fixed the gambler luck issue and some other things. Note that sage tower is our next target. Anyway, we'll make the correponding announcement when this is done.
    Thanks for the support.
    If you have any other concern, just reply!

Seal Online Team

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Hello demolpro.
    I finally met you in game!
    Ok, regarding this issue in Sage Tower, as you may know fixing this issue is still on the works. Kindly ask you to be patient or try entering Sage in a different time frame.
    In the last update we already fixed the gambler luck issue and some other things. Note that sage tower is our next target. Anyway, we'll make the correponding announcement when this is done.
    Thanks for the support.
    If you have any other concern, just reply!

Seal Online Team

SOOO,
    Have you guys worked on the problems yet??
    Because I have NOT experienced any improvements since I posted this thread.
    Can you guys please FIX the server ASAP??
    And by ASAP, i meant, AFSAP....
    You guys have NOT figured out how to fix the server, but held an event that bloated the freaking server.
    Like.. HOW? WHY??
    CAN you guys PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE SERVER?? LAG DELAY DC???
    SERIOUSLY PISSED !!

Last edited by demolpro; 02-04-2018 at 11:26 PM.

SOOO, Have you guys worked on the problems yet?? Because I have NOT experienced any improvements since I posted this thread. Can you guys please FIX the server ASAP?? And by ASAP, i meant, AFSAP.... You guys have NOT figured out how to fix the server, but held an event that bloated the freaking server. Like.. HOW? WHY?? CAN you guys PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE SERVER?? LAG DELAY DC??? SERIOUSLY PISSED !!
    Cảm ơn bạn!