+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    What boxes are these?
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz503CjmbgI
    Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    Ich bin mit dem linken Fuß aufgestanden.
    It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

and this works at any lvl? or is it a specific mob? cuz I can see myself setting up a few lowbies with my lvl 1 gear to grind on mobs overnight or something.

Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

and this works at any lvl? or is it a specific mob? cuz I can see myself setting up a few lowbies with my lvl 1 gear to grind on mobs overnight or something.
    yes that's valid for any lvl and u can to do everything you want to get this hunting bonus and then box
    Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    Ich bin mit dem linken Fuß aufgestanden.
    It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Yup, you gotta make the (Blessed Time)boxes with unique preservation novice stones tho, those are the ones that give you a chance at a +1 ticket (max+18) or a shiny stone to trans your items.
    Rohan:
    - Jainus: AnnetteLouise - 115+50 Maxed out Noir with 1k STR title - Shotta everything (semi-retired)
    - ORIGIN - Retired
    - I'm Karl, King of Ducks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Common sense and a sense of humor are the same things, moving at different speed. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.

The normal ones give pre +12 tickets on the regular tho?

The normal ones give pre +12 tickets on the regular tho?
    yup up to +12 as max for the normal boxes
    Rohan:
    - Jainus: AnnetteLouise - 115+50 Maxed out Noir with 1k STR title - Shotta everything (semi-retired)
    - ORIGIN - Retired
    - I'm Karl, King of Ducks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Common sense and a sense of humor are the same things, moving at different speed. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    yup up to +12 as max for the normal boxes
    and what do you do? kill random mobs get the box open it? or is there a quest involved

and what do you do? kill random mobs get the box open it? or is there a quest involved
    Omg nooob just put hk on and farm haha
    D4rius you will never undarstand who i`m cos i not play Isen anymore... just was a bit to fk up all pros made them cry and now i njoy a real life haha

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Omg nooob just put hk on and farm haha
    D4rius you will never undarstand who i`m cos i not play Isen anymore... just was a bit to fk up all pros made them cry and now i njoy a real life haha
    Shadap angry BG nob I stopped playing rohan like 2 years ago. Something interesting I noticed tho is if I put lvl 1 in ahkma cave with my pro lvl 1 setup he gets hunting bonus faster than my 115 +10 wizz does in r5. Even tho my lvl 1s can only auto attack and use **** basic skills like assault crash.

Shadap angry BG nob I stopped playing rohan like 2 years ago. Something interesting I noticed tho is if I put lvl 1 in ahkma cave with my pro lvl 1 setup he gets hunting bonus faster than my 115 +10 wizz does in r5. Even tho my lvl 1s can only auto attack and use **** basic skills like assault crash.
    better to farm at low lvl yes, and you just get 100%, take the box then open the box. box gives you 1-4 Crystals. 10 crystal = time box, which can give you a +1 ticket (max+12) roughly 5% chance to get those. The +1 tickets have 100% success chance and are instant.
    -AnnetteLouise-