+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Shadap angry BG nob I stopped playing rohan like 2 years ago. Something interesting I noticed tho is if I put lvl 1 in ahkma cave with my pro lvl 1 setup he gets hunting bonus faster than my 115 +10 wizz does in r5. Even tho my lvl 1s can only auto attack and use **** basic skills like assault crash.
    Ahkma cave rly? We both know i`m smarter than you and you like to lie alot yes is true but your lvl 1 will get 1 crystal and your 115+10 will get 3 so i answered of your question morone?

I got 2 crystal out of the box and the 3rd box gave me 3 so idk what u tryna say nob

Also what you got against ahkma cave? being lvl 1 soloing the mummies with my lvl 1 bedron twin sister aura setup :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Ahkma cave rly? We both know i`m smarter than you and you like to lie alot yes is true but your lvl 1 will get 1 crystal and your 115+10 will get 3 so i answered of your question morone?
    I laughed so hard at that I think I pee'ed a little.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I got 2 crystal out of the box and the 3rd box gave me 3 so idk what u tryna say nob

Also what you got against ahkma cave? being lvl 1 soloing the mummies with my lvl 1 bedron twin sister aura setup :P
    You know exactly what i mean you are not in ahkma cave haha
    Penguin you get old i see... good you dont know me in real you will sh3t in pants a lil too haha

Penguin you get old i see... good you dont know me in real you will sh3t in pants a lil too haha
    Well not anymore im not in ahkma cave I dont wana do job change I delete char and make a new one after 50. Easy as **** can buy 120389901283 8 hr hunterkits with all my TSB crones :P

Banned
    Everybody gets old if they are lucky enough to do that without dying. But yeah I guess if you are ugly enough you might make that happen.

But I will enjoy the laughs for now.

If you think you are really smart though, you might want to read this:
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...y-intelligent/
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-09-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Penguin this time you fail in another universe that idiot sunnyangel undarstanded my message but you are far far away.. in your own universe haha but sure i`m ugly, evil and I like rage rage...
    btw that men is beautiful just you like she--les i see Normal you always will be little cry cry emo

Penguin this time you fail in another universe that idiot sunnyangel undarstanded my message but you are far far away.. in your own universe haha but sure i`m ugly, evil and I like rage rage...
    btw that men is beautiful just you like she--les i see Normal you always will be little cry cry emo
    you're a sad retarded sack of meat wasting our oxygen, just stfu you toxic forumtard, you bring nothing to the table but those 3 IQ points that ''just'' make you able to breath.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Banned
    wut? lol!

Hes an angry BG nob have you ever seen an attractive Bulgarian before? doesnt exist. He plays rohan all day doesnt have a chance to kidnap himself a wife from ukraine xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd