+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    We both made the same move and it's not the same as in Janous where it takes much longer considering the fact that you have 80%dd+ and 500k hp

It's about who's moving faster and as you can see we did the same dmg

PS: I will not compare myself with your or another noir from Janous
    It takes shorter in Jainus lmao, at least for me, I can reach what, like 300k melee outside PA lmao? Few seconds everyone's down and I've never even used DD.pen stones

damage drop is capped so you cant endlessly stack it, you made the same move but there are ways to stun him before he stuns you if you play smart.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    It takes shorter in Jainus lmao, at least for me, I can reach what, like 300k melee outside PA lmao? Few seconds everyone's down and I've never even used DD.pen stones

damage drop is capped so you cant endlessly stack it, you made the same move but there are ways to stun him before he stuns you if you play smart.
    No more ranger? now you are a noir?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Darius dont talk with snipers334 he is bigger waste of time than Fastraner and she is epic i***t you know lol they know only using bug to pk hk. When someone hunt them cry and hide in sz and talking and talking... .2 days hunted Fastranger and all her alts in isen and she cry WAR and sent tickets with fake info to gamemasters to block me.... useless players.They can terror only lowbies and make fun of pro players lol
    Huging the floor that is the best skill you got rpkers lol

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Darius dont talk with snipers334 he is bigger waste of time than Fastraner and she is epic i***t you know lol they know only using bug to pk hk. When someone hunt them cry and hide in sz and talking and talking... .2 days hunted Fastranger and all her alts in isen and she cry WAR and sent tickets with fake info to gamemasters to block me.... useless players.They can terror only lowbies and make fun of pro players lol
    Angry BG nob what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    No more ranger? now you are a noir?
    Yarr, I quit ranger long ago, they are fun to rpk with but they can't war that well nor can they farm/lvl. Spent about a year lvling a noir, put 2.0 duals on it, made it 115+50, then got enough shinys with the new event to give it 1k str title. Now making literally everything +18 since you can get 100% +1 tickets from boxes

It's mostly a friend of mine playing tho, I'm too busy with my study to play a lot.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Mad+50, as usual it's not possible to decipher your message since I don't speak r3tard. So many mad people, but I understand, if you get 1 shot in game what else does remain than talk sh1t, it's a very repetative thing people do and it only makes it more fun to kill them.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Mad+50, as usual it's not possible to decipher your message since I don't speak r3tard. So many mad people, but I understand, if you get 1 shot in game what else does remain than talk sh1t, it's a very repetative thing people do and it only makes it more fun to kill them.
    I being curious to see a youtube with what can your noir or at least something with that Noir
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

So you're the one which made illegal ruler's weapons? Now I have finally discovered who are you actually to Isen rofl I thought a pro -_-
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I being curious to see a youtube with what can your noir or at least something with that Noir
    I don't currently have the time to make a nice pvp video (in general to even play), but when I have I'll certainly make one and show you how E2N is getting whooped
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Yarr, I quit ranger long ago, they are fun to rpk with but they can't war that well nor can they farm/lvl. Spent about a year lvling a noir, put 2.0 duals on it, made it 115+50, then got enough shinys with the new event to give it 1k str title. Now making literally everything +18 since you can get 100% +1 tickets from boxes

It's mostly a friend of mine playing tho, I'm too busy with my study to play a lot.
    What boxes are these?