+ Reply to Thread

Loader error - Failed to download files

When I go to launch the loader.exe every time I get "Failed to download files. Please try again." I have installed and reinstalled several times, rebooted comp, checked to make sure it had full privs and runs as admin. I have even went to my other computer (which runs it fine) and saved the entire game folder to a flash drive and tried to both launch it from the drive and saving the files to this computer and running it. Always the same error pop up.I spend 3 days a week at a different residence so obviously I would like this game to work on both of my machines. I have done as much googling as I can and tried everything I found and nothing has worked.

Did you delete GameGuard? That is usually what causes those type of issues. It will reinstall itself when you run Rohan. If that doesn't cure the problem then its worth making sure that its deleted from your registry too. Try it and let me know how you get on!
    Last edited by Mctwattybollox; 11-10-2017 at 11:40 AM.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Tried your method, did not work. I followed the first step in this post deleting the line from the txt file and that did work for me.
    http://rohan.playrohan.com/DownLoad/Trouble.html