+ Reply to Thread

Calling everyone to come back and play Origin , why?Here's why:

I am sure that the saff is considering our suggestions about balances and fixes and it will be made in the future.Now , this is a server that will never close , so your investment in time is worth it.I've played all kinds of Rohan , every single one of them , this is the one.
    Donating : Sure you can donate and sell forging items etc , but at least there are no overpowered all stats costumes and talismans that completely change the game in favor to donators.
    Class Balance: Sure some classes are stronger than others , but I am 100% sure that the staff will consider our suggestions and complaints and fix everything in the future.
    YES , you can actually farm to win here.Let's not talk about the events , c'mon just from the events you get huge amounts of crones , I've made most of my crones from events, like the 50m crone bonus event and from time to time the 200m big events , like the glass trade used to be.
    PVE server?C'mon now , we all know we need players and the PVP will get on more actively!
    Let's face it , this is by far the best rohan ever made ! No OP stuff like upgrades etc , everything is normal !The features are amazing !
    I am also calling all of the stronger/veteran players that have more than enough to help out new people.
    Thank you for your attention and time , please bring your friends and let everyone know , I am really sad to see this server dying as it is the best one so far.And knowing that changes will occur , it will get only better !
    Also calling out the Rohan Origin staff to start working on the server more often , think of better updates , let's face it , the transcending update was complete bullocks and it did not give the players something more to work on.

Everything u said is true, You can reach op stuff here just by farming and putting hard work, And the complains will always remain, somethin will be always wrong with the server to us the players, if now its the unbalance between races,
    then it will be somethin else, But we cant say that we dont pvp because of it, the PVP wont happen if we just wait and farm 24/7, we need to start it ourselves.
    ehheehehhheeheheehhe