I am sure that the saff is considering our suggestions about balances and fixes and it will be made in the future.Now , this is a server that will never close , so your investment in time is worth it.I've played all kinds of Rohan , every single one of them , this is the one.
Donating : Sure you can donate and sell forging items etc , but at least there are no overpowered all stats costumes and talismans that completely change the game in favor to donators.
Class Balance: Sure some classes are stronger than others , but I am 100% sure that the staff will consider our suggestions and complaints and fix everything in the future.
YES , you can actually farm to win here.Let's not talk about the events , c'mon just from the events you get huge amounts of crones , I've made most of my crones from events, like the 50m crone bonus event and from time to time the 200m big events , like the glass trade used to be.
PVE server?C'mon now , we all know we need players and the PVP will get on more actively!
Let's face it , this is by far the best rohan ever made ! No OP stuff like upgrades etc , everything is normal !The features are amazing !
I am also calling all of the stronger/veteran players that have more than enough to help out new people.
Thank you for your attention and time , please bring your friends and let everyone know , I am really sad to see this server dying as it is the best one so far.And knowing that changes will occur , it will get only better !
Also calling out the Rohan Origin staff to start working on the server more often , think of better updates , let's face it , the transcending update was complete bullocks and it did not give the players something more to work on.