+ Reply to Thread

[Event] Loyawards - Login Event

Hello Shiltizens!

A new Login Event "Loyawards" is available from November 8th 00:00 PDT!

We want to celebrate and reward your loyalty to Shiltz with this amazing event!

How to participate?

It’s very simple, you just have to login daily to receive the correspondent prize of the day. If you want to receive the Special prizes, you have to accomplish a certain amount of days. Here are the details:

1- Every day you can get a new prize on your first login of the day.
    2- You will only obtain the item that correspond to that day. That means that if you didn’t login the day before you won’t receive that item today.
    3- To participate, you must have at least 1 character level 50+ on your account.
    4- You will receive the prize on the first character that login on the game each day lvl 50+.
    5- If you are a loyal player, you can also receive the special prizes for accumulating several days logged during the event.

Here are the prizes calendar for this event:

Special Prizes:

To receive the special prizes, you must accomplish a minimum amount of days logged during the event.
    The special Prizes are acumulative, for example: If you reach Ultimate Special Prize you will received all previous Special Prizes.

There are 3 prizes:

================================================== ================
    Newbie Special Prize: Log in at least 10 different days within the days of the event.
    Reward: Cash Voucher x 50

Master Special Prize: Log in at least 20 different days within the days of the event.
    Reward: Blessed Ruby + Walcure's Ring (1hr)

Ultimate Special Prize: Log in at least 25 different days within the days of the event.
    Reward: Three Tailed Fox Costume .G + Gold Rune Stone

Special Prizes are cumulative, example:
    *If the player completes 10 days of login not necessarily consecutive during the period of the event, he will receive the prize for 10 days
    *If the player completes 20 days of login not necessarily consecutive during the period of the event, he will receive the prize for 10 and 20 days
    *If the player completes 25 days of login not necessarily consecutive during the period of the event, he will receive the prize for 10, 20 and 25 days

Then, if you do not want to lose the Ultimate Special Prize, we recommend you to log in daily and secure your prize.

Note: The special prizes will be sent to the accounts that meet the requirements during the maintenance of December 5th.

Remember that you can receive the prizes on your game email for normal items and cash bank for cash items.

Event duration: Starts at November 8th, 00:00 PDT until December 5th before maintenance giving prizes every day.

Hello GM, im really confuse. Yesterday, i already online my characther at Duran. My characther level 110 now. But why i didnt get my 2nd day login. The 1st day login i get mail from GM that contain Crystal. Please help me. i hope for this 3rd day, i will receive the prize via mail in GM. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exomyuzen View Post
    Hello GM, im really confuse. Yesterday, i already online my characther at Duran. My characther level 110 now. But why i didnt get my 2nd day login. The 1st day login i get mail from GM that contain Crystal. Please help me. i hope for this 3rd day, i will receive the prize via mail in GM. Thanks
    Hi exomyuzen! Don't forget to check your Cash Mall (Alt+I), some of the prizes will arrive there.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hi exomyuzen! Don't forget to check your Cash Mall (Alt+I), some of the prizes will arrive there.
    Ah, i see. Some reward arent sent via email. am i right? so its different reward with prize calendar?
    and how did i know that im already login for 3rd, 4th, etc?
    Thanks Kurumu for reply =)

Hello GM, if i loged in with another charracter in one ID, can I get the Special Prize ?

Quote Originally Posted by DunGuns View Post
    Hello GM, if i loged in with another charracter in one ID, can I get the Special Prize ?
    Please take into account that the first character in your ID wich logs in the day gets the prize. You can still get the special prizes as long as you login the required amount of days.

Seal Online Team