+ Reply to Thread

Hotkeys are not working

The hotkeys were working normally until 2 days ago.

I cannot use my hotkeys such as "q" for quick tab, "i" for inventory, "t" for status, even quick button 1-0 and f1 - f12 doesn't work for me so i cannot use my skill and potion. The only hotkeys that works is "esc" and combo "a","s","d".

I have also checked my hot keys setting and it sets on the new hotkey setting which i was using everyday before the problem occur.

I have reinstalling the game, redownload client and reinstalling again, use another keyboard, virus scan, reinstalling my operating system but none of those things work for me, the problem is still occuring until now.

Can someone help me please T_T, i really love this game.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by helmidutren View Post
    The hotkeys were working normally until 2 days ago.

I cannot use my hotkeys such as "q" for quick tab, "i" for inventory, "t" for status, even quick button 1-0 and f1 - f12 doesn't work for me so i cannot use my skill and potion. The only hotkeys that works is "esc" and combo "a","s","d".

I have also checked my hot keys setting and it sets on the new hotkey setting which i was using everyday before the problem occur.

I have reinstalling the game, redownload client and reinstalling again, use another keyboard, virus scan, reinstalling my operating system but none of those things work for me, the problem is still occuring until now.

Can someone help me please T_T, i really love this game.

Thank you very much.

Hello Helmidutren
    Did you manage to solve this issue?
    I apologize for replying so late. I will be in charge of the forums from now on.
    So if you still experiencing this inconvenient with your hotkeys, don't hesitate to report again and you can also send us a tikcet to our support plattform.
    http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Seal Online Team

I have same issue right now, how did you solve this issue? Thankyou

Banned
    sex đây l* ý kiến của riêng mình thấy cũng khá ok

Banned
    sex Đang cần gấp

Banned
    sex Xem chi tiết

Banned
    sex Đúng thứ mình cần

Banned