+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    well some ppl play for pvp all the time and some ppl just play it for the pve ^^
    The people make the content in these kinds of games and the ppl are gone.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    *screen shot saved* You understand what libel is, right? If not I strongly suggest you educate yourself on that. Any further remarks like that will be acted upon. You will not like that.

<3 Karren & Iceyy. I have no idea who this joker is, but am sure he seems to like making new accts just so he can rage at me.
    Liable hahahahahaha omfg you serious you try and use a law to scared me then you dont know me faggot, i know you **** kids asses, you lick you mommmas twat, you like to finger donkeys, you stole a m million dollars from robbing banks, you ... hmm what else... oh you cry on forums a place where people talk **** and your surprised. ****ing little cocksucker

.3 Seconds reports to gms and cries someone hurt his feelings

Banned
    Your lack of education is showing junior. It's spelled "Libel". You really shouldn't have dropped out of school at grade 4.

Actually i was educated until i was 13 ? Now however I own a company, its small but it allows me to game anytime i like, i take my boys to the beach daily as i live on the 25th floor opposite australias nicest bitch (thought i better typo again before you cry ) I cant type well, i cant spell words i have never had to use but i can spend $5000 n a day and my bank account wouldnt notice, have a my 24 year old wife. You are right my life turned out so bad LOL
    P.s. cant wait for the liabel meeting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEnemy View Post
    Actually i was educated until i was 13 ? Now however I own a company, its small but it allows me to game anytime i like, i take my boys to the beach daily as i live on the 25th floor opposite australias nicest bitch (thought i better typo again before you cry ) I cant type well, i cant spell words i have never had to use but i can spend $5000 n a day and my bank account wouldnt notice, have a my 24 year old wife. You are right my life turned out so bad LOL
    P.s. cant wait for the liabel meeting
    Whatever you say. We all believe you

Your language to this point in the thread, including that reply, has shown you as far less educated and mature person than you claim. But hey, we can all be what we want to be on an online forum where nobody knows your real name or life can't we. After all there is one that has been hanging around here claiming to be a French diplomat - of which he would go into ponderous detail to sell his fantasy.

Um... what is "liabel"?