+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Post The Rohan’s Voice

Greetings, Rohanians!

We would like to hear you and bring new updates according of what you desired.

You can complete the following form to give us your feedbacks and suggestions.

Link: http://bit.ly/2gzCaKC

All who participate in this event will win a Weapon Reinforcement Stone VI and 100 Million Crone.

* This event will be available until October 19th.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards
    R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Team

Weapon reinforcement stone looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Not enough feedback to make event rewards that dont suck apparently. (Which is what I sent in)

Maybe the GMs of the past can tell you the horror stories of my event inventory. Or the times that I filled an entire event with my own chars just to get them OP rewards but thats what kept the game alive! Back in 2013-late 2014 before the game had its last great decline in playerbase the events were popping!

Good rewards and the event server kept me in the game! and now I only log on once every 4 months to see who still plays this game.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 10-13-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Have so much atractive mini games in rohan with great prizes... make them work lol not zero chance to win like in Elemental Dungeon. Evryone need opianel weapon or aura accessories in ISen for example. Also Isen is not much populated people cant play Intermediate all 10 stages cos not 70% dd make it 200% exp permanent make people grind...
    You can make that great game but all you do is make good things inside not work...
    Also fix that damn bug with venge and MR 1-2 people making like 20-30 to quit cos cant play... that spend 100-200$ per mont for equipment to play hard areas and someone teleport to you evry second to kill you is not PVP is a harassment. If you play that game you know you need Hunter Kit to play mirror someone can ruin your solo only with Vacum skill... then all gear up and making your char stronger make useless by one morone who have not work to do... if you cant fix just ban people like him and make game from useless atractive... cos that teleport kill and run in save i`m so sorry is not PVP is not guild WAR is just nothing.... from last 2 years new players no have idea what is guild wars and kos in that game cos is that bug....
    Last edited by u3podcku; 10-14-2017 at 01:34 AM.

merge isen with jainus :3
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

cant wait for those opaniel armors :P

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Have so much atractive mini games in rohan with great prizes... make them work lol not zero chance to win like in Elemental Dungeon. Evryone need opianel weapon or aura accessories in ISen for example. Also Isen is not much populated people cant play Intermediate all 10 stages cos not 70% dd make it 200% exp permanent make people grind...
    You can make that great game but all you do is make good things inside not work...
    Also fix that damn bug with venge and MR 1-2 people making like 20-30 to quit cos cant play... that spend 100-200$ per mont for equipment to play hard areas and someone teleport to you evry second to kill you is not PVP is a harassment. If you play that game you know you need Hunter Kit to play mirror someone can ruin your solo only with Vacum skill... then all gear up and making your char stronger make useless by one morone who have not work to do... if you cant fix just ban people like him and make game from useless atractive... cos that teleport kill and run in save i`m so sorry is not PVP is not guild WAR is just nothing.... from last 2 years new players no have idea what is guild wars and kos in that game cos is that bug....
    Isen need a event (over a certain period of time) for all those who have weapons with a status over 75% RA/MA/Hp/MagicA and so on to be able to change them with permanent Rullers weapon's. Them will not be at the same power with Upg in Janous but better and it will be a good balancing at Isen where as u said is so hard to make inter 10stage (in Isen a pvp 1vs1 takes too little time, about 2mins if players runn)...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Isen is a 2nd tier ****server it makes some pea servers look good and dont get me started on that ****hole rohan origin.

Only way to fix this game is to fix global and get rid of the distractions. Unfortunately that cant be fixed because the corruption runs deep inside playwith.

Sorry Folks they will merger Isen + Origin cos Jainous is all fail weapons fail players fail evrything bhahahaha
    Game need fresh people not sick like sunnyorange

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8er View Post
    SUGESTION:

Replace all the employers (guild masters) for professional persons instead, real professionals.
    Do you understand how this game and guilds work?

Apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8er View Post
    SUGESTION:

Replace all the employers (guild masters) for professional persons instead, real professionals.
    Game masters I assume you mean:

Issue with that is that community management is just glorified web babysitting. Tonka (former game master on TERA NA goes into this in detail.)