+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
  1. #21
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    +1 I don't understand why all of them are still here with posts against the game claiming they have left from Rohan, although no sign that they did so, being still on this forum
    PS: Probably some losers from the past!
    Haven't left. See my sig? Just don't bother logging in and throwing perfectly good money at it anymore. Like I said, the forums are way more fun than the actual game because I get to see you guys rant like lil children. 9 years of the same old, same old gets, you know... old. And guess what? It's way cheaper!

    That's ok though. You guys keep throwing your cash at this PL2MW (Pay Lots 2 Maybe Win) game and maybe it can continue to be around for you guys to keep bashing each other's toons day in, day out, ad nauseum. In the meantime I will simply hang out here on the forums to make fun of the odd kid that can't tell the difference between a game master and his employer.

    Pardy Hardy Matey!

    Jesus was my love child.

  2. #22
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Haven't left. See my sig? Just don't bother logging in and throwing perfectly good money at it anymore. Like I said, the forums are way more fun than the actual game because I get to see you guys rant like lil children. 9 years of the same old, same old gets, you know... old. And guess what? It's way cheaper!

    That's ok though. You guys keep throwing your cash at this PL2MW (Pay Lots 2 Maybe Win) game and maybe it can continue to be around for you guys to keep bashing each other's toons day in, day out, ad nauseum. In the meantime I will simply hang out here on the forums to make fun of the odd kid that can't tell the difference between a game master and his employer.

    Pardy Hardy Matey!
    Scientists say the universe is made of protons, neutrons, electrons and morons, who still write nothing about anything! explain what you are following or why are you still here discussing about lost time but follow each post individually, nothing escapes without verdicts brought on by you lol

    Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten.
    Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose.

  3. #23
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    Ohhhh Myyyyy! You really didn't understand my post did you

    That's ok. No point getting butthurt about it. Just sit back and enjoy the show!

    I promise to pop in here on occasion to keep things fun.

    Jesus was my love child.

  4. #24
    Listen up fools you cant talk **** about this old man hes been here since the days of old and hes from ahkma server (2nd best server) are any of you ****s from ahkma? didnt think so


    Also he has his own personal emotes (show them the superhero dancing one)

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  5. #25
    I'm from akhma server, probably only 7 persons play since that time, anyway didn't get your point sunnyangel, you defending a stupid noob retarded guy that pass all time posting trash talk and **** on forum , assuming and pretending that is someone.
    please..... it's a game , don't try to be someone that you are not, like that retarded kid.

    Penguim listen sorry for my english, let's speak on the third and fourth language more spoken in the world, a Gentlemen like yourself for sure knows to speak more then the basic language or maybe your brain is just dumb brain but, right you speak in english! what terrible handicap that is my english for yours. lmao

    pois bem.

    Pinguiem vai po caralho ta foda...! faz tradução e manda ticket. kakakak és tao atrasado mental que tenho pena de ti, escrevo isto no meu trabalho a ser pago para escrever, não desperdiço o meu tempo livre num forum como tu fazes, agindo de maneira imprudente e desrespeitosa. como jogador so tenho te a dizer que és muita fail.. por isso mudas te para o origin. depois do origin = delete e mais uma vez perdeste o teu tempo de merda. seja como for isso cabe a cada um de nos decidir como o gasta. mas força continua.! és o melhor!

    POSTED! .|. .|. .|. .|.

    P.S. (in english cause you might not understund other language ****kingg dumb!!! "but you speak english" good , Awsome)
    NO ONE UNDERSTUND YOUR POSTS RETARDED, JUST STOP AND GET A LIFE, NO ONE WANTS YOU, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE ****T U SAY! PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!

    "Feeling sad with the kids now a days"
    Last edited by 4nick8er; 10-18-2017 at 05:50 AM.

  6. #26
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Listen up fools you cant talk **** about this old man hes been here since the days of old and hes from ahkma server (2nd best server) are any of you ****s from ahkma? didnt think so


    Also he has his own personal emotes (show them the superhero dancing one)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8er View Post
    I'm from akhma server, probably only 7 persons play since that time, anyway didn't get your point sunnyangel, you defending a stupid noob retarded guy that pass all time posting trash talk and **** on forum , assuming and pretending that is someone.
    please..... it's a game , don't try to be someone that you are not, like that retarded kid.

    Penguim listen sorry for my english, let's speak on the third and fourth language more spoken in the world, a Gentlemen like yourself for sure knows to speak more then the basic language or maybe your brain is just dumb brain but, right you speak in english! what terrible handicap that is my english for yours. lmao

    pois bem.

    Pinguiem vai po caralho ta foda...! faz tradução e manda ticket. kakakak és tao atrasado mental que tenho pena de ti, escrevo isto no meu trabalho a ser pago para escrever, não desperdiço o meu tempo livre num forum como tu fazes, agindo de maneira imprudente e desrespeitosa. como jogador so tenho te a dizer que és muita fail.. por isso mudas te para o origin. depois do origin = delete e mais uma vez perdeste o teu tempo de merda. seja como for isso cabe a cada um de nos decidir como o gasta. mas força continua.! és o melhor!

    POSTED! .|. .|. .|. .|.

    P.S. (in english cause you might not understund other language ****kingg dumb!!! "but you speak english" good , Awsome)
    NO ONE UNDERSTUND YOUR POSTS RETARDED, JUST STOP AND GET A LIFE, NO ONE WANTS YOU, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE ****T U SAY! PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!

    "Feeling sad with the kids now a days"
    You realize this forum is in English, right? While the 3rd most spoken language in the world it is the one used here. And since I am fluent in that language it is the only one I ever need to use here. You would be smart not to attempt English literacy challenges with me on an English forum.

    BTW, How is your Forth, Pascal, Modula 2, Oberon, C, C++, C#, Java, COBOL, BASIC, 4700/80386/8080/Z80/6502/68000/TMS9900 Assembler? I know them all and have forgotten even more. Do you?

    Also the way the word you are failing so hard at getting is ... PENGUIN. It is a bird native to Antarctica.

    Oh, and finally, welcome to the Rohan Forum. A place where anybody can say anything they want - as long as they are willing to be challenged on it.

    ----- EDIT ------

    Just noticed. You say you are from the Akhma server. I suspect there are way less than 7 still people around here from then. So what toons did you play then? If you were anybody, I would know you.

    But then you started off saying Guild Masters should be professional employers. Anybody playing as long as you claim to would know as well as I that anybody and their dog can be a guild master in this game with enough crones and some sweetfish or a cash IM item. If you don't know that then I call BS on your claim.,
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-18-2017 at 09:44 AM.

    Jesus was my love child.

  7. #27
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    PS: Probably some losers from the past!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Listen up fools you cant talk **** about this old man hes been here since the days of old and hes from ahkma server (2nd best server) are any of you ****s from ahkma? didnt think so
    I didn't expect to receive an answer so quickly... and these mummies want to teach others or to find fault with lol

    Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten.
    Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose.

  8. #28
    Conscript Jester999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vegas Baby!
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Probably some losers from the past!
    shat ahp Ady , Mark and Strellan got way more game knowledge than you ever will have you little scrub :P
    WhyMee
    Famous

    IIvodkaII
    (I) Make Str Dhan great again


    I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

  9. #29
    Guard D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    shat ahp Ady , Mark and Strellan got way more game knowledge than you ever will have you little scrub :P
    lel nab you have actively returned to the forum claiming the game has died :P come to the game to start the fight vs nw and cease with these unnecessary words

    what knowledge about this game so simple they have? discussions about nothing concrete lol for this game it doesn't take years to know everything.

    Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten.
    Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose.

  10. #30
    Conscript Jester999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vegas Baby!
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    lel nab you have actively returned to the forum claiming the game has died :P come to the game to start the fight vs nw and cease with these unnecessary words

    what knowledge about this game so simple they have? discussions about nothing concrete lol for this game it doesn't take years to know everything.
    WHAT FIGHT LOL
    bro fvck isen with its 50 active players sh1t
    im so tired off running in circles between ron - upper - demonic - keura - closed mine - sunken every day to find 2 parties to kill.
    aint nobody got time for that
    and at the end of the day u wait for fooking PA to watch unbalanced sides (~12 vs ~12 oh wow great pvp) doing random bs.

    and nah bro they are way more than forum trolls :]
    WhyMee
    Famous

    IIvodkaII
    (I) Make Str Dhan great again


    I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify