+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Penguin explain me how this work, please also the guild plans and your pro char/items!
    also if u want to log on and 1 x 1 please, ok pro?!?
    also let me see your photo for those kids events that GM insist to do.! or your drawns please KID!

what a lol player.
    Last edited by Gemello; 10-16-2017 at 02:46 AM.

also let me know your pro sugestions for Blood Feud. defenetly you know everything and you very far from all other players/gamers on this community right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    Penguin explain me how this work, please also the guild plans and your pro char/items!
    also if u want to log on and 1 x 1 please, ok pro?!?
    also let me see your photo for those kids events that GM insist to do.! or your drawns please KID!

what a lol player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemello View Post
    also let me know your pro sugestions for Blood Feud. defenetly you know everything and you very far from all other players/gamers on this community right?
    Was anyone in this thread responding to you? Perhaps you can explain who guilds work to the person I actually did respond to.

Children...
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-16-2017 at 10:01 AM.

WRS VI? seriously? just poped 40 and none worked, what will 1 do?

Quote Originally Posted by zoharaider View Post
    You have to pay more to do +12 your weapon ��
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoharaider View Post
    Sorry friend.
    Rohan is a seriously expensive game to play. Particularly if you want to play using premium gear.
    I am afraid Pay2Win is that way this game works.

this stupid retarded kid aka as PinguinJoe , must really be a pinguin dude. so you don't pay to play or to have premium gear but you always on forum.
    do you get paid for that?

what you recieve with all those posts and afirmation on this forum ?!?
    lol you trully might be a funny kid,

every post of yours, you act like a "pro gamer" probably you not even 115 char you might have, probably you don't know anything about this game beside "lame complains and trash talk"
    even then you act that "you were" or "you are" the one maybe cause of your posts!

I believe you the one who really knows how this game works....(hilarious kid) so keep POSTING! you the one! POST MORE POST MORE! help the forum/players with pro knowledge of yours.

sad life of yours! get a life kid, you funny. funny as ****

P.S. and let the players who really play this game to try improve the things that are wrong and go "trash talk\complain" about your fail journey on rohan for other forums!.
    Last edited by 4nick8er; 10-17-2017 at 05:19 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8er View Post
    this stupid retarded kid aka as PinguinJoe , must really be a pinguin dude. so you don't pay to play or to have premium gear but you always on forum.

every post of yours, you act like a "pro gamer" probably you not even 115 char you might have, probably you don't know anything about this game beside "lame complains and trash talk"
    even then you act that "you were" or "you are" the one maybe cause of your posts!

I believe you the one who really knows how this game works....(hilarious kid) so keep POSTING! you the one! POST MORE POST MORE! help the forum/players with pro knowledge of yours.

P.S. and let the players who really play this game to try improve the things that are wrong and go "trash talk\complain" about your fail journey on rohan for other forums!.
    wtf is a "pinguin"? Learn the language bro. Here is your first lesson: This is a Penguin

Anyhow it seems that I know more than you when you insist that guild masters are employers or should be "professional" people. You know any moron can be a guild master as long as they have a couple million crones and an IM item, right? And when you join a guild you are not paid, right? And there is no such thing as a "Professional" rohan player, right.

Or perhaps you don't know as much as you think you do - especially if you are calling me of all people "kid"

Full respect man! You make him said "learn english" You win bro! Totaly !!!

+1 I don't understand why all of them are still here with posts against the game claiming they have left from Rohan, although no sign that they did so, being still on this forum
    PS: Probably some losers from the past!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.