+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    can you trade the scythe? because i collect all the boxes and ingredients using my artisan from diffrent id, if i craft my reaper in my artisan id can i trade the scythe to my main id? or we cant trade it like mjyolnyr?
    Last edited by mhamdiqbal; 10-11-2017 at 10:19 AM.

GM. What Happen with Reaper Scythe Manual? I already opening 200++ box and no one got manual? please check maybe have some bug or give more chance to easly got manual. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by userbaru View Post
    GM. What Happen with Reaper Scythe Manual? I already opening 200++ box and no one got manual? please check maybe have some bug or give more chance to easly got manual. thanks.
    lu masih mending bro gk dpt manual doang, lah gw buka 2 invent kotak gk ada 1pun yg berisi kotaknya akwoekawokeowa, error ini membunuhku

kay thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by pelorsakti View Post
    lu masih mending bro gk dpt manual doang, lah gw buka 2 invent kotak gk ada 1pun yg berisi kotaknya akwoekawokeowa, error ini membunuhku
    Quote Originally Posted by suitsugi View Post
    kay thankyou
    Are we Seal INDO now?????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by gwijayas View Post
    I just got two helloween boxes in Blue Eye Dungeon. So, what is the meaning with "Bales from Dungeons and Raid are not valid."? What penalty will I get if I got boxes inside the dungeon?
    All dungeons that are not shared with other players like sage, alcanez etc and raids are not valid

Quote Originally Posted by mhamdiqbal View Post
    can you trade the scythe? because i collect all the boxes and ingredients using my artisan from diffrent id, if i craft my reaper in my artisan id can i trade the scythe to my main id? or we cant trade it like mjyolnyr?
    Yes the weapon can be traded

So if i have empty Box, it will automatically get 2 new box or i have to do something?

I already farm the box like 2 days in a row , i have. Chest filled with Death like 250 pcs but zero manual i have .
    This is bug or what , or that manual is imposible to get ?
    Need answer here gm , thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Yes the weapon can be traded
    i just got manual then made the reapers +7
    wanted to Reaper's Scythe.G but after refined it became unknown
    Where there is light
    Shadows lurk and fear reigns
    Yet by the blade of Vagabonds
    Mankind was given hope